part three

"Sorry hyungnim," I spat out. Eunwoo narrowed his eyebrows and proceeded to slam my wrists against the wall again, making me let out a painful yelp.

"What did you say?" Eunwoo hissed, his face dangerously close to mine. "I-I said hyung." I muttered. Flicking my chin up with his finger, he smirked down at me. "That's right, I'm your damn hyung." He mused.

Eunwoo dropped my wrists to the side and exited the bathroom. Before he left, he glared at me and made a slicing motion with his neck.

"If you tell anyone about this I'll kill your ass." he whispered, before turning and heading back downstairs.

Gulping, I slowly walked after him, following him back down to the dining room. The familiar scent of his cologne wafted back into my nose, making me scrunch up my face. His scent was undeniable. And somehow tempting.

When I got back downstairs, my parents were clearing up the dishes and my cousin Hyejin was already starting up her car in the driveway. Eunwoo was barely opening the door. "Hey honey, Hyejin asked if you wanted to visit Eunwoo's place." My mom said, eyeing me. "Me?!" I asked, bewildered.

Eunwoo stopped what he was doing, came over and slung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me close to him. "Oh that's okay auntie, he said yes earlier." He said sweetly to my mother. "No I didn-" I began, but Eunwoo shoved me towards the doorway. "See you later~!" He exclaimed to my parents.

Closing the door and pushing me towards the car, he smiled widely. "Dearest Moonbin, we're going to have so much fun this evening." he whispered, sending chills up my spine.

"I-I have Hyejin-!" I exclaimed, but Eunwoo nudged me into the car. "Shut the hell up and move." he hissed.

The rest of the car ride was suffocating because I just had to sit next to Eunwoo. "So are you guys friends yet?" Hyejin chirped, looking in the rearview window. I opened my mouth to say something but Eunwoo gave me an icy cold stare.

"U-uhm..yeah." I stammer. Eunwoo grinned and laid back in his seat. I grimaced in response.

-

The car ride was long, but after what seemed like 20 minutes we arrived in front of an luxurious house. Dark modern lampposts decorated its borders, and expensive wood lined its edges. "Woahh..." i gaped in awe. Eunwoo clenched my shoulder and leaned in . "It's nice, isn't it?" he whispered.

I jumped 2 inches. "Eunwoo you scared the crap out of me!" I screeched. He chuckled and patted my back. "Whatever, see you inside, baby." He flicked up my chin and without another word walked away.

It was at that moment I knew, I, Moonbin, had screwed up. Big time.

I went inside cautiously with Hyejin waving goodbye to us from the car. This wasn't how I wanted to spend my Friday. Trapped inside a house with a...sadistic pervert! I gritted my teeth as I stepped free of my shoes, leaving them by the entrance.

"So...Eunwoo." I began, turning around. Immediately, I was shoved to the couch, landing with a thump. I let out a cry as Eunwoo forced his shoe into my crotch. "Eunwoo!" I cried out. "Oh, I'm sorry, what was that?" Eunwoo said innocently. "E-Eunwoo-!" I choked out, but he only further dug in his shoe, making me almost scream.

"My house baby, my rules," Eunwoo whispered as he leaned in, smirking with that sadistic grin of his. "Did you really forget the fact that I told you to call me hyung?"

"Y-yes-!" I hissed, but immediately regretted my words when Eunwoo kicked me harshly to the ground. I let out a scream. "Keep being like that and we'll switch from hyung to master, understand me?" Eunwoo growled, his voice growing deeper with every word.

"Y-yes..." i weakly muttered. Eunwoo raised an eyebrow. "Yes who?" he demanded. "..H-hyung." I meekly whispered. "That's right honey." he smirked into my ear.

Eunwoo walked out of the room, leaving me speechless on the floor and with a wet stain on the rim of my pants.

-

hey guys! hope you guys..er...enjoyed that interesting chapter ( '' ) I'm currently rewatching season 2 of produce 101 and the boys are the same adorable beans i came to know them as! ㅠㅠ can't wait to rewatch all those beautiful stages again~~

and so like always, have a great day to you, and remember that you are loved 💕🚉 meji out!