part two

"You guys! Come it's time to eat!" Hyejin's voice rang from downstairs. Eunwoo frowned, releasing my arms from his grip. "Ow..." I muttered, rubbing my arms. "We'll continue this later, twerp." Eunwoo hissed, glaring at me.

"I- what- no!" I began, but Eunwoo already made his way out the door. The heck is he going to do to me? I think as I make my way down the stairs.

Making my way into the kitchen, I gulp dryly looking at the seating position. The table we had was rectangle shaped, so Hyejin, her dad, sat at opposite ends of the table, while my parents sat in the bigger half. Eunwoo sat on the other half, making it so that I had to sit next to him.

"Fudge.." I muttered as I quickly took my seat. "Yah Moonbin, What took you so long?" Hyejin asked, a potato stuffed in her mouth. "Uhh..." I looked over at Eunwoo, who was staring at me with his dark eyes. Malicious ones.

"I...was just giving Eunwoo a tour of my room!" I lied, which made Eunwoo smirk slightly. "Oh, well that sounds quite fun!" My own mother exclaimed. Mom, you aren't helping this situation.

"So how was your guy's days?" Eunwoo smiled innocently, looking at my parents with that all-so perfect face. My father beamed at Eunwoo. "Mine was quite great! Especially after meeting you." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes at my dad, poking around my rice cakes. Looking at how they treated Mr. Perfect made me lose my appetite. "And how about you Moonbin?" My mom asked. "I-what?" I said, startled. "Your day. Tell us about your day." Hyejin chided.

"Oh it was grea-" I began but immediately jolted up when I felt something stroke my inner thigh. What the hell?! From the corner of my eye, I see Eunwoo smirking. Oh hell no you don't. "I am so sorry, but may I be excused?" I asked, turning to my parents. "Well of course, honey." My mom said.

I immediately dashed upstairs and into the bathroom, and slammed the door. What the hell was that?! I thought, out of breath. Did that demon just touch me in front of my damn parents?! I sat in front of the mirror, taking a few deep breaths. "Alright Moonbin, you got this. Just go and confront him and it'll be fine." I told myself. "As if he would make any moves on me while my parents are still in the house."

The door suddenly banged open, revealing an out of breath Eunwoo. I gasped, backing up towards the sink. "Found you." Eunwoo chuckled. Locking the door with a click, he turned around to face me, raising an eyebrow. "My my, you look so scared." He commented, leaning into
my face. My breath hitched as he ran his finger over my lips.

"I-I'll yell for my parents." I warned. At this rate my legs felt like jello and my heart was beating rapidly. Eunwoo frowned and tilted his head around to my neck, caressing it with his long, cold fingers. "Oh yeah?" He whispered, sending a chill up my spine. "I mean, it would be a shame to let you go now." He continued, making me literally go insane. Damn those hormones.

"N-no." I mutter, my cheeks now a violent red. Eunwoo rolled his eyes and grabbed both my wrists, holding them up over my head so that I couldn't move. "What did hyung here tell you earlier? Where are the manners?" Eunwoo hissed.

"But I didn't do anything-" I began, but Eunwoo forced my wrists up against the wall with a bam, making me flinch.

"Screw that, I'm in charge of you now." he whispered.

-

hi there! thanks for coming to read this book. it's boring, I know.🗿 but anyways let me know what you guys think below and stay tuned~

also don't forget to listen to icy" by itzy! who's your bias? mine would be yeji or chaeryong :)