Prologue

I played with my tablet as I waited in the hospital waiting room. Dad was late. Then again, he's late to everything...

We're at the hospital because my mom is getting my new baby brother. I looked up as the door of the room my mom was in opened and a nurse smiled at me, "Hello, sweetie... would you like to meet your new little brother?"

I hopped up out of my seat. This is what I've been waiting for hours for!

I slowly walked up to my mom and stood on my tippy toes to try and see inside the bundle my mom was holding.

The nice nurse and she laughed before my mom leaned down and over a bit so I could see.

My eyes sparkled and I gazed in awe at the sleeping baby with a little bit of green hair. I gazed up at my mom, "Mama! He has our hair color!"

"Yes he does, Hoshi... Be quiet now though; he's sleeping." I nodded and my gaze locked back on to him. I tilted my head, "What's his name, mama?"
My mom stayed silent for a bit, "Well... I was hoping you could come up with a good name for us, Hoshi..."

I looked down at my baby brother for a second longer before an idea came to me, "Izuku! I wanna name him Izuku!"

My mom laughed at my excitement and nodded, "Izuku it is then, Hoshi..."

I squeaked when I was lifted up on to the bed to sit next to my mom I leaned forwards and whispered to my baby brother, "I'm going to be the best big sis ever to you, Izu-chan!

-----------------------------

I've only known her for a day and I would already die for her. 

Wow.

-Mila/Red