Cherry and Emelina

Though the day itself had been long and rough on her patience, Cherry was clearly looking forward to walking straight to the couch in her living room and taking a nap, her apron stained with food dye and flour from the days work in her beloved bakery. She could only blame herself for how tired she was though, seeing as how her fiance Emelina had offered to come along and help if she so desired.

Cherry was just too stubborn for her own good.

Walking into her home she was met with a sickeningly sweet smell coming from the kitchen, and already knowing the culprits, she made her way in that direction, stepping on a few toys on her way by accident.

"Hey Emmy, what on earth is-" Cherry's sentence was cut off when she got a face full of chocolate brown curls, a tight grip around her waist to match.

"You are home! Elli and I were having some fun!" Emelina cheered, bringing a much warmer smile to her lover's face.

"And just what might you to be makin' in here?" She hummed in question, returning Emelina's hug before moving towards the stove. She was a bit surprised to see a heap of bubbling pink liquid with sparkles, which was more than likely craft glitter, and not meant to be eaten.

Standing over the throthing mess on the stovetop their daughter, Elizabeth, hugged her mother's leg, pulling gently on her skirt.

"We wanted to make soup," She clarified, prompting Emelina to pipe in just to be clearer.

"Of course we will not eat it though, it was made with paint," She sheepishly added, picking Elizabeth up so they could both stare at their masterpiece. Cherry's smile shrunk only to become more of a worried expression, which only alarmed Emelina further.

"You guys are cooking paint and glitter in the tea pan...?"

"W-Well not only paint and glitter, there is tea and sugar in there as well!"