The Cursed 'Chapter 11'

When I was fourteen I was given an English assignment at school to write a short story, though back then I didn't understand what that meant, so instead I wrote a crappy "novel" and called it good. I got a decent grade, don't get me wrong, but I was surprised when my English teacher allowed me to leave this horrid chapter in the finished assignment.

At the time of writing this, I was a heavy user of Wattpad, but instead of reading quality work, I was reading those cursed lemon fics, and so my little brain decided to take a shot at it and write some smut as part of my ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT

And so, I present to you, the cursed Chapter 11

~~

 I stared into his brilliant blue eyes and he stared back into my chocolate brown ones. I couldn't remember the last time I let my own desires through, and maybe it was about time to shatter the glass wall separating me from them.

"I said..." I paused, picking up a mental sledge hammer and shattering the glass.

"I'm falling for you." I said a little louder than before, watching as a smirk played itself onto Alistair's perfect lips. My breath hitched when I realized he was moving closer to me and I parted my lips slightly.

"That's all I needed to hear." He said softly, his nose touching mine. The distance was unbearable and his warm breath against my cool skin wasn't helping much in my case. Finally after a moments silence our lips connected and I felt a burst of butterflies in my stomach, my eyes fluttering shut as I slowly return the kiss. The kiss was passionate and heated, unlike the first I had with him. I felt his hand snake up my side and hold my back, pushing my body into his as he deepened the kiss.

Maybe I was making a mistake, or maybe I'm just doubting myself. Either way, this is the best thing I've experienced in a long time.

Alistair slowly pulled away from my lips and removed his supporting hand from my back, pulling off my shirt and tossing it aside. I gasped softly at the sudden cold blow of air hitting against my chest, making me shiver slightly. He smiled softly and I felt like I was melting, the heat from my cheeks slowly invading my whole body, making his every touch hotter than the next. I longed for the next kiss, watching his every move as he slowly removed my shorts and caught me staring.

I panted softly even though he hadn't started a thing, the anticipation noticeable by my short breaths. He moved back up my body to my lips, biting my lower lip softly and sending chills down my spine. Alistair smiled and sat me up, pinning my hands behind my head and connecting our lips once again. The sparks flew once again and I kissed back needingly, struggling a little with his restraints on my hands. He slowly licked my bottom lip as if asking for entrance, me responding by opening my mouth slightly. He slowly snaked his tongue into my mouth and swirled his tongue around the new surroundings, I blushed deeper if possible and softly flick his tongue with my own.

I felt him smile against my lips and we began fighting for dominance, of course ending with him winning and slowly pulling away, leaving me breathless. I panted softly and rested my hands on his chest moving my head to the side as he began kissing my neck softly and pulling me closer to him. I felt a snap against my hip and noticed his hand on the hem of my boxers, slowly pulling them down and laying me on my stomach. I gasped as the cool air rushed up and making me tremble slightly, looking at Alistair with my boxers in his mouth. I refrained from giggling and bit my finger, grabbing one of his hands and intertwining my fingers with his.

He smiled at our intertwined hands and leaned down over my body, licking my cheek and chuckling.

"You ready love?" He asked in a whisper, I moved his head and softly pressed my lips to his, smiling softly.

"As I'll ever be." I replied in a hushed voice, pressing my body against his. He smiled softly and laid me on my back, slowly starting to leave sweet kisses down my chest and along my legs. I let out a soft gasp and run a hand through his hair slowly as I felt a jolt of pain, his fangs slowly sinking into my upper thigh. I let out a groan of both pain and pleasure, tugging his hair softly as he continued to feast. I wrapped my other leg around Alistair's waist, gripping his shoulder tightly. He slowly pulled away from my thigh and licked his lips, crimson still staining the corner of his mouth. I looked at him and smiled shyly, unable to move my leg under his tight grasp.

"Is that all?" I asked softly, he smiled and licked the trail of blood from the corner of his mouth, moving up my body once again and setting me on his lap. Alistair slowly connected our lips once again and I gasped as a shock of pain shot up my back, the feeling of him inside me much more painful than pleasurable at first. I gripped his shoulders tightly as tears slowly formed in my eyes, letting out a moan of pain against his lips.

Alistair broke the kiss and slowly moved down to my neck, pulling off the band-aid with his tongue and aligning his fangs with the last bite marks he left behind. I panted slightly heavily as I felt his slow painful thrust, squeezing my eyes shut and biting down harshly on my bottom lip to silence myself. He slowly laid me back down on the bed and grunted against my neck, sending chills down my spine. If I knew it would be this painful I wouldn't have let myself go, but I was relieved when it slowly began to become more pleasurable than painful. Slowly I let my lip slip from my grasp under my teeth and let out a high moan, feeling Alistair tense at the sound.

My breathing hitched and I pulled his hair, my body arching into his. I felt him pull away and his gaze laid on me, going a little faster and earning a groan from me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at his flushed face, his full lips parted in a silent moan and his strong arms still wrapped around my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to meet my lips once more, slowly rolling my hips against him to match his thrust. He groaned into the kiss and licked my bottom lip softly, pushing my chest against his. I obediently opened and he slithered his tongue in, roaming his surroundings. My head rolled back and I moaned against his lips, a sensation in my lower half letting me know I was close.

My hands moved down to Alistair's chest, wrapping a leg around his waist and breaking the kiss with a long groan. He began biting my chest, grabbing my leg and panting softly. I look at him with watery eyes and covered my mouth as I let out another moan, attempting to hold back my climax. He seemed to notice my struggle and flicked my member, resulting in my climax. He followed soon after with a groan and licked up my neck slowly, making me tremble more than I was already.

I have zero regrets.