Chapter 1

Peter Parker was glad to say that in the month that had passed since the almost-terrorist attack at school, nothing eventful had happened. He was happy, and so were many others, including is best friend Ned, his Aunt May, and his girlfriend Michelle. Although they had now been dating for a month, not many people actually knew about the change in their relationship. Neither Peter or Michelle were particularly fond of PDA, so to an outsider, it would seem that they were just close friends.

Indeed that was the only main change that happened when they had started dating - that when away from prying eyes they were more affectionate with each other. Peter had been surprised at how easy it was to be Michelle's boyfriend. In his head he had pictured it as something he would have to adjust to, or that they would suddenly start acting different around one another. However that wasn't the case. He found that being with Michelle came almost naturally. They spoke to each other the same as before, acted around each other the same as before, and even bickered the same way as they did before.

The only difference was that when Peter and Michelle, sometimes accompanied by Ned, were hanging out outside if school at someone's house, they sat closer to each other, held hands, hugged hello's and goodbyes, and Peter had developed a particular habit of playing with Michelle's fingers or more commonly, her sleeves (as she often growled at him if he pulled her hand away when she was holding a book).

The only people who knew about the change in relationship was a few of their classmates, their families, the decathlon team members, Flash (after Michelle held Peter's hand to stop Flash from annoying them) and Mr Harrington. When they had arrived at one of their decathlon meetings and sat down, Mr Harrington had noticed Peter playing with Michelle's sleeve and had said in a rather loud voice, that he did not want to see them both slack off because they were too busy staring into each other's eyes - "I should know as the reason my ex-girlfriend and I got fired from our jobs was because of that very same reason...Although she did dump me and said she found me quite clingy and that the staring was annoying ...I don't see it......."

The only major thing that had happened during this time was that the school announced a ski trip that would be taking place in a just a week, and to Peter's joy, both Michelle and Ned signed up to go with him. It had happened during homeroom; their teacher had announced that at the start of December, 30 students could attend a ski trip they had planned to the Utah Solitude Ski Resort, and that the trip would last 12 days. Peter had never been skiing before, and was eager to sign up when he found out. 

The final 30 students who would be attending had been announced after the week deadline they had been given, as that was the time allocated to sign up. It wasn't a simple 'first-in-first-served' arrangement; to be selected the student must have been passing most of their subjects and could prove that the absence from school over the 12-day period wouldn't catastrophically affect their performance in their classes. There were 7 students in Peter's year who would be attending: Peter, Ned, Michelle, Flash, Abraham, Jason and Betty. Peter also had happily discovered that one of the teachers who would be supervising the trip was Mr Harrington. The other teachers were Ms. Warren, and to Michelle's delight, Coach Wilson. She had explained her joy to Peter when he had asked her why she was so happy, saying that she and the Coach had a mutual understanding about each other.

Since he found out he would be going he had told May, who was utterly ecstatic for him, and also told Happy, who couldn't have cared less about it. Although, Peter did find out that he forwarded the news to Mr Stark, so clearly he cared enough to remember. Peter spent any spare moment he had thinking about either the Ski trip or Michelle, each one making him happy. He mainly daydreamed about watching movies at night while drinking hot chocolates, cuddling by the fire with Michelle.

This was exactly was Peter was doing at that very moment; dreaming about the possibilities of the ski trip, when his daydream was cut short by the bell to signal lunch. Peter gathered his things and placed them in his bag before swinging it over his shoulder and leaving the room. He made his way through the busy hallways towards the cafeteria, where he knew he would find his friends waiting for him. 

Peter walked into the cafeteria and immediately spotted Ned and Michelle sitting at their normal table. He approached quickly with a skip in his step and sat down beside Michelle. She glanced up for a mere moment before her eyes went back to her book. "Hey man," Ned said as he looked up from his own lunch and saw Peter sat down. "Hey. Are you guys excited?" Peter asked as he too pulled out his lunch. He glanced quickly to his left and saw that Michelle had an empty tray in front of her, and Peter guessed she had already eaten. "Excited about what?"

"The trip," Michelle said without breaking her gaze from her book. "Oh, you mean the trip to the Utah Solitude Ski Resort?" Ned asked as understanding dawned his face. "Yeah," Peter said, jumping in his seat. "And, we are going right before Christmas! It's going to be really cold. I'm looking forward to it. What about you, MJ?" She glanced up hat him momentarily and said "I'll try to ski but I'll probably stay inside the resort by a warm fire and read most of the time," before she looked back down to her book. Peter shrugged, "What about you, Ned?"

Ned smiled, "I'm really looking forward to skiing. I've never done it before. I'll probably make a complete fool out of myself and I won't even care." Peter chuckled, "Me too. Don't worry, Ned. I'll be right beside you while we both look like idiots." They both laughed together as they proceeded to eat their lunch.

"I would like to see that," Michelle said suddenly. Peter looked at her, "What? Us making fools out of ourselves?" She nodded and had a grin on her face. Peter looked towards Ned and they both shared a look, one that said 'I mean I'm not surprised, she would love to watch', before they both chuckled and went back to their food. Just as they neared finishing their food, Ned lowered his voice to avoid others hearing him as he whispered, "Hope it doesn't turn out like the last trip..."

Peter and Michelle both looked at him, however Peter was the one who got the true meaning behind these words, as Michelle didn't know all the details about what had happened during their trip to Washington. She knew that Peter had to sneak out and that half of the decathlon team nearly dying, but she had been on the ground at the time. "Don't worry, man. I really doubt that anything could happen to you on a ski trip. Plus, I'll make sure to be with you guys 24/7, and not locked in a high-security facility overnight," Peter said while Michelle gave him a puzzled look. Ned looked a little relieved.

"Yeah, hopefully not. Hey, do you guys wanna do something at my place tonight? I just bought the whole Lord of the Rings DVD box set, and since its Friday you guys could stay over and we can have a marathon!" Ned said excitedly. Peter smiled, "Hell yeah! I'd love to, that sounds awesome! Will you come MJ?" She shrugged, "Sure. I'm sure my mum won't care." Peters eyes widened as an idea came to him. "Hey, you should bring Jake as well. I'm sure he would love to come!" She smiled as she looked at him, "Okay, I'll text him and let him know." At that moment the bell rang, signaling them all to head off to gym. "Lets meet outside school, then we'll make our way to my place," Ned said. They all agreed and grabbed their bags before heading off to class.

A/N - Hey guys! Welcome back to my story of Peter and Michelle, this time in Book 2!

I'm super excited and I have loads of ideas of where to take the story, and I hope you guys are excited too.

I didn't want to make the first chapter really big or eventful, as I felt like a simple start off would fit better. It also allowed me to give some of the backstory.

I think you guys are really gonna like this story, and the bad guy I have in store is really cool and AHHHHH I can't contain my excitement. 

I don't know whether this story will be as long as the last one, but we will just see how it goes.

Anyway, hope you guys will enjoy the story! 

Comment your thoughts as I would love to see what you guys think, and if you enjoyed the chapter please vote. Follow me so that you can see when I update as well!

Love you all!!!