The Forest of Pines, Vinea Forest. Meeting The Witch of Vinea Forest.

I do not own the picture, only edit it a little bit, credits to the original owner. Now, without further ado, let's begin.

Location : Vinea Forest.

Three people were currently walking in the forest full of pines. One male with silver hair, another male with black or raven hair, and another one with white hair.

The sound of groaning came from the black haired male.

"How long are we gonna walk in this damn forest."

"Let's walk for another while" said the other one with white hair.

Three of them walked again and they're back in same place again. The male with a silver hair, Rick, turned around and stared at both of his friend.

Xyel, the one with white hair and Siegfried, the male with the black hair, stared at each other. All of them were confused and had no sense of direction.

"Why all of you become silent?" asked Rick.

"I dunno. I've never been here before."

"Me neither."

" Let's walk again. Maybe we might find something there." Rick sighed before continued to walked.

They walked again and walked at different road until night time. They didn't find the exit road. At the middle of road, Rick stopped and told his friend to walk first.

"Why me?"

"Because the first person that we sacrifice will be you."

"That's cold Xyel." whined Siegfried.

"Do it quick." the god sighed once more.

"Fine, fine. I'll do it."

Siegfried then proceeded to walk. After that,  a strange looking shack came out of nowhere.

"Mother of Aether Holy Sh-"

smack.

"Ouch-! what the hell Xyel?!"

"Can you not swear."

They entered that place and looked around but Rick suddenly felt uneasy then asked Xyel and Siegfried to leave the place.

"Um, Can we just leave this place? we don't even know what kind of place is this."

"I agree. The owner will think us as thieves if we just barge in this place."

"Wait, this place seems interesting. I'm going to look around for a while"

"Okay, Rick and I will wait for you at outside. Be sure to come out! We won't help you if something happened!"

Rick and Xyel left the shack and waited for Siegfried outside while Siegfried was still looking around at the shack.

Suddenly, Siegfried heard the sound of a door opening and saw it was from the back door.

A short cute girl with tosca hair-colored was standing at the back door while carrying a basket full of herbs.

Her eyes widen at the sight of a stranger inside her house and ruining it before her face turning into anger.

"THIEF!"

"W-WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN-!"

BOOM!

Outside, Xyel and Rick just saw a bright light from the shack.

"I told him so." Xyel said emotionlessly while Rick only nodded his head slowly.