The Fairy of Nature, Hela.

I do not own this pic, credits to the original owner.

Previously :

"Uh, Argia, Would you like to accompany us on a journey? We really need someone that who have a good sense of direction." asked Rick while turning around to faced the light sage.

Argia went silent for a few seconds while thinking before started speaking.

"Well, since you asked nicely and you looked hopeless, I shall accompany you through this journey. Be grateful." Argia cheerfully exclaimed while the others kept silent and sweatdropping.

They finally left the shack and at the front door, Rick suddenly saw a green light passed by inside the forest then he turned around and faced Argia then asked.

"What is that green light thing just now?"

Now :

Location : near The Witch of Vinea Forest's Shack.

"Green light? ah....it's most likely to be the fairy girl of this forest."

"A fairy? There's a fairy here? I want meet her!" Siegfried feeling excited.

"Do you know where we can meet her?" asked Rick.

"Hmph, let's go to the middle of the forest. We can meet her there."

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go there quick!" Siegfried feeling impatiently.

They started to walk to the middle of the forest with the help from Argia, they arrived there easily and quickly.

Timeskip. Location : in the middle of Vinea Forest.

After they arrived in the middle of the forest, they were greeted by a long crimson hair fairy.

"Greetings, Humans. What kind of matters do you have to come here?" greeted the fairy.

"...holy Aether, you are so beautiful..." Siegfried in awed when he saw the fairy.

"Ugh! You imbeciles! Who do you think you are?"

"Don't they teach you how to respect the older one?" Argia got mad by how the fairy responded.

"I shall show no respect to other!"

"What?! Are you picking a fight you damn brat?!"

"What?! Brat?! Look who's talking!"

Argia threatened the fairy with her staff. The Fairy prepared to used some spell but Rick suddenly yelled.

"Xyel, started the fire to this forest!"

"Okay." Xyel bring out his lighter and ready to burn the wood he just took.

"NOO!!!!!!" both of them responded.

Argia and The Fairy suddenly stopped their fight and tried to stop Xyel.

"What do you think you are doing? what will you do if you burn my house?! I will lose all my important herbs!"

"Please don't burn this forest! It's my life! I will do anything you ask as long as this forest is safe!"

With a cunning smile, Rick thought smugly.

'What an easy person.'

"Well, I want you to help us with our journey or else I will burn your forest and please get along Argia. That same goes for you too, Argia."

'What a sly person!' both of Argia and the fairy thought.

"By the way, what is your name, little fairy?"

"Wha...? Well... Nice to meet you. I'm Hela Daia Lanoah. Call me Hela."

"Oh.. Okay, I'm Rick. This is Xyel, the white hair one, this idiot is Siegfried and I'm sure you already know that witch over there so nice to meet you."

"What?! even Rick called me an idiot?!"

"That because you always so careless and well, mindless, most of the time anyway." said Xyel.

"That's cold!" whined Siegfried.

"Well, It was nice to meet you all. Now then, I shall let you all out from this forest. Where do you wish to go?" Hela offered some help.

"I heard there's a continent named Marwolaeth near here."

"Nature! Light the way to Marwolaeth!" Hela said the spell and all the trees started to emitting light that showed the way to somewhere.

"Woah, Is that magic?" Siegfried looked impressed.

"Well, I just command all the trees and it seems the trees show you to that way." explained Hela.

'I feel like I'm useless now.' thought Argia.

"No one is useless, though." Rick smiled at Argia

'Did he just read my mind?' thought Argia shocked and confused.

Rick nod and smiled at Argia and started to walk in the direction to Marwolaeth by following the trees light.

Timeskip. Location : second continent, Marwolaeth.

They finally arrived at Marwolaeth and walked until they saw a village.

"This is..."

"What happened to this village?" asked Hela while watching the horrible condition of the village.

Argia sadly turned around.

"Welcome to Gordon Village everyone."

To be continue.

A/N : yeahh...I feel like this chapter is quite short, I'm sorry:(. Anyway, as always, vote, share and comment and I apologize for the errors in the chapter ówò. Have a nice day everyonee.