EDITH

Peter gazed down at the glasses case, then back up at Nick Fury. "Are- are you sure? He gave them to me?"

"Yes Peter, he specifically said to give them to you, and I can't disobey the orders of someone who saved the planet, again." Fury looked at the boy, gesturing to the glasses. "Stark made those for you, are you going to keep them?" Peter clutched the glasses to his chest, as if Fury was going to try and take them.

"Yes, I want them." He left the office, a small pep in his step. 'Mr Stark made them for me! He must really care about me.' He thought with a smile on his face. He opened the door to his hotel room, happy to see it was empty. He sat down, staring at the glasses for a bit.

"And if you died, I feel like that's on me. I don't need that on my conscience." Peter could hear his voice as if he was speaking, he sniffed. Did Tony feel like Titian was his fault? Did he die thinking he died because of him? Peter opened the glasses, pulling them out. He looked at them, amazed at the small piece of tech. He slowly slid them on, they fit perfectly.

"Hey kid, long time no see." Peter looked through the glasses, a perfect image of Tony looking back at him.

"M-mr stark?" He stammered.

"The one and only. Glad you got the glasses." Peter was smiling, although his eyes were burning as if he had been crying for hours.

"Pete? What's wrong kid?" He wipes at his cheeks, tempted to take the glasses off, but he felt like if he did, he would never see him again.

"N-nothing I just- I really miss you. Like, a lot."

"I know kid, I miss you too, but don't cry." Peter sniffed again, his heart aching to be able to hug Tony. "Take the glasses off for a moment Pete, I'm not going anywhere." Peter sniffed and slid them off, before bursting into tears. He missed Tony so much, but just seeing him wasn't the same. He wanted to be able to hug him, to see the glow of the arc reactor under his shirt, to hear his heart beating, but he never would, not again. He slowly picked up the glasses with a shaky hand, wiping harshly at his tears before sliding them back on. "Welcome back kid."

"Hi." Peter replied softly, scared he would hear the breaking in his voice.

"So, shall we go over the things these glasses can do? I seem to be more excited than you."

"Y-Yeah, lets do that." Peter Laid back on his bed, relaxing as he listened to his Mentor talk.

The clicking of a door caught his attention. "I'm sorry Mr. Stark I have to go." He made sure he wasn't still crying, although his swollen eyes would give it away.

"Talk to you later Pete. Say hi to Morgan and Pepper for me. And make sure to take good care of Morgan." Peter slipped off the glasses after muttering a 'will do' he felt another tear roll down his cheek as he said hi to Ned, picking up his phone. It rang for a moment, before a familiar voice picked up the phone.

"Peter? Why are you calling?" Pepper asked, worry in her voice.

"Uh, no real reason. I uh, can I talk to Morgan for a moment?"

"Of course." There was movement and a voice, before Morgan's voice came into the phone.

"Hi Spidey!" She squeaked.

"Hi Morgan, so listen, I know it sounds crazy, but I talked to your dad today."

"What? I thought he was dead..." she lost the excitement in her voice.

"Yeah, but he made something so I could talk to him still. He told me all the funny stories you two had and he wanted me to tell you that he really missed you and, and that he loves you 3000." Peter choked on his words, another tear on his cheek.

"Really? I miss him. Mommy does too. Please tell him that we love him 4000." Her sweet voice peeped.

"Morgan? Time for bed!" Pepper came from the background.

"Bye spidey! I love you 3000" Morgan hung up the phone. Peter our the phone down silently, lowering his head as he started to cry again, clutching the glasses close to him.

-might be a part two-