Chapter 2 A prince sets off

(Beacon)

Team RWBY arrived at Ozpins office.

Ozpin:Ah team RWBY I presume that your mission is complete.

Yang:Oh we did more than that.

Weiss:We think we found out the source of the grimms creation!

Ozpin grew a little wide eyed.

Ozpin:(Did they find a pool of darkness) do tell can you tell me the source?

Ruby:We think someone is making Grimm with some type of black goo and it turns out that there are people that can create Grimm.

This got Ozpin a little confused.

Ozpin:(People other than Salem creating Grimm? That doesn't seem likely) and do you have proof of this.

The 4 nodded and Blake took out her scroll and gave it to Ozpin.

The Scroll has pictures of people with extremely pale skin and black veins with their eyes black with the pupils different colors.

Ozpin grew wide eyed.

In all his years he never expected for there to be more people like Salem.

Ozpin:Thank you for giving me this information...You May head back to your dorms now.

Team RWBY then left the office leaving Ozpin in silence.

Ozpin:Did someone else fall in a pool of darkness...

He then grabbed his scroll.

Ozpin:James...It's me...I need a favor...

(Back with the Grimm humans)

The city was sprawling with people which Y/n could easily see from his window.

But the thing is Y/n is special to this City.

He was going to be the next leader of the Grimm humans after his father.

Y/n:*Sigh* the surface looked beautiful...But still though...I wonder if there's life in the Surface...What do you think Alpha?

Alpha just had his tongue out and barked.

Y/n:*Chuckle* Your just to adorable for your own good Alpha.

Alpha just tilted his head

???:What are we going man do D/n?

D/n:I don't know but we have to see what's out there.

???:But What if we end up losing someone going across the cave we don't even know what's out there.

Y/n heard noise from behind his door.

He put his ear against it and listened to the conversation.

D/n:That's the hard part. Who the hell are we gonna send to investigate this cave?

???:What about Y/n? He's been up there let him go.

D/n:Are you fucking crazy no way in hell am I sending my son up there I can't risk him getting hurt by whatever is up there. I'm his father for oums sake.

???:But he's the only one to see even a bit of the surface and from what M/n told us there are Grimm up there as well so maybe there's more Grimm humans in the surface and we just don't know.

D/n:Maybe but...I just don't want my son to be in any danger. Sure we trained him but...He is supposed to be the next king...

???:D/n don't worry...The kid can take care of himself and besides he has his Grimm with him so if anything were to happen to him they would report back and we could find his location.