Chapter 3 A grimm welcome

(Beacon acadamy,Ozpins office)

Ozpin was busy looking through the cameras of his acadamy until something from the window caught his eye.

It was a human sized Nevermore with....A person on it.

Ozpin:That....Is something you don't see everyday...

(With Y/n)

Y/n landed on the courtyard of beacon academy while still admiring the decor of the area.

He then got off the nevermore.

Y/n:Stay here and don't cause trouble okay.

The nevermore nodded while Y/n petted it's head and it went to a tree to perch.

Y/n then stared to walk towards beacon but noticed a particular statue.

Alpha put his head deeper in the backpack.

Y/n:Don't worry bud I won't let you get hurt.

Y/n continued walking towards beacon.

He then felt a tap on his shoulder.

Y/n then turned around to meet a blond women with glasses and a purple scarf.

???:Excuse me young ma-...

She just stared at Y/n wide eyed while he just smiled and chuckled.

Y/n:Hello!

???:Umm...Can you come with me please.

She then grabbed his wrist and started to take him to Ozpin a office.

(Inside beacon)

Y/n was being taken through the halls of beacon and with some of the students giving him weird looks and some commenting on his skin.

???:Who's That?

???:What's up with his skin.

???:Look At his eyes.

They then arrived at an Elevator which Interested Y/n and went inside.

Y/n:Uhh what happened and what are you? You don't seem like a Grimm human to me since well you don't have the black veins and pale skin.

She stayed silent.

There was then a ding and the elevator doors opened to show Ozpin in his office.

Glynda:Professor Ozpin...

Ozpin:Ah Yes Glynda-...!

His is were looking At the young Grimm human.

Ozpin: I see...Can you leave me and the young man to speak...Alone.

Glynda nodded and left.

the office had an awkward silence.

It was almost defining if not for the open window to blow some wind.

Y/n: Uhh...Hello?

Ozpin:...Your skin....I've never seen some like you have that type of skin.

Y/n: Well...You see....I'm a grim human. My name is Y/n l/n. The best in line to lead the grim humans of my home.

Ozpin:...So there's more like you?

Y/n: Yes.

Ozpin: How is it that you have avoided society for so long?

Y/n: Well Mr...?

Ozpin: Ozpin.

Y/n: Mr.Ozpin...We have lived underground for possibly Centries and only recently have found an entrance to the surface which from my point of view looks amazing.  My father who is the current leader said for someone to come investigate if the surface was safe for us to show ourselves to the rest of the world.