Living in hell

After finally arriving to Derry I instantly felt something wrong with this place. It's just the way it looks gloomy with dark skies, not to mention it looks like a ghost town here.

I looked at my mom as if she was crazy. Who would want to work here let alone live at this town. "Mom are you seriously going to make me live here. It looks like there's a depressed curse all around here" she just stared at me not caring what I think "listen oh great son of mine. I don't care what you have to say, this place has great jobs and a great school, your going to be fine."

I didn't believe her, she's always wrong. Looking back at the road not wanting to look at her anymore. We pulled into this big, creepy, black house with a fence all around it. It looks in shape, but still looks very old.

"Mom why this house. It looks so creepy, maybe it's even hunted!" She rolled her eyes not caring what I have to say. The moving truck was already here, the workers at work putting everything into the house. "Hey y/n you can go pick out your room if you want." 'Oh my god I finally get to choose what I want' I can tell she knew what I was thinking, but I didn't care I just ran up the stairs ready to pick the place I'm gonna live in and never come out of.

Walking down the creepy hallway I found a door on the right side of the hall. The door is black with a golden door knob. 'That's not creepy'. Somehow I wanted this room.

Opening the door I find this

'Not bad' walking around the room in amazement "creepy door yet cozy, bright room

'Not bad' walking around the room in amazement "creepy door yet cozy, bright room. I like it." I heard a knock on the door. Turning around I find my mom leaning on the doorframe "looks like someone picked a good room, not really feeling the door though it looks kinda creepy. I'll paint it for you" "no it's ok I actually kinda like it" for some reason I wanted to keep the way the door looked.

She just said ok and walked away. Probably weirded out for wanting to keep the door. After the workers brought my stuff upstairs I started to unpack, but halfway I felt as if I was being watched. Looking around I found no one just me and an empty room.

I shrugged thinking I'm just being paranoid and went back to work. By the time I was done it was already night. Walking downstairs I find my mom on the couch. Calmly walking my way to her and dropped my fat ass right next to her

Slowly turning my head to look at her I ask "so...what are we having for dinner" she looked at me "I don't know fat ass what do you want." I licked my teeth and looked away, 'guess we're not eating' and with that I walked back up stairs without saying a word to her. I heard her yell my name "I saw this diner down the street, why don't we go there" I didn't want to eat, but my stomach said otherwise.

Walking back downstairs I agreed to her offer. 'Maybe they got burgers' "stop drooling" mom looked at me in disgust. Wiping my mouth I walked outside and into the car not even waiting for her. Once she got in we drove for about 12 minutes "this town really is small" I said looking at her "yep easier to find everything."

We parked and went inside. The diner was really small. It had a counter in the middle and tables all around it. We sat down in a far corner and waited for someone to come. Looking around my head turns to the window beside me.

My eyes catch a red ballon. In white letters it says "WELCOME TO DERRY" 'well that's not creepy. I wonder who put that there.' Turning back to my mom I hadn't realize there was a waiter already at the table "y/n are you alright? I've been calling your name."

I just stared at her and said I was fine. To my luck they did have a burger and it was the best thing I've ever tasted. We paid and went on our way. When we finally got back to our "house" I told mom I was going to bed, and walked upstairs.

Walking back into my room I went to the balcony. Looking down I saw another red balloon standing there 'Is someone messing with me.' This time I was starting to get freaked out. The ballon slowly turned around. In bright white letters the ballon said "HELLO Y/N."