EDITED Damian Wayne (SMUT)

Rewrite of the first ever smut I wrote.  I saw some comments about how he smut was short and not really worth to be called smut and I agreed. So I decided to rewrite it. I only edited the smut but tho, too lazy to even read the rest ;-;

The bell rings signals the end of fourth period and the beginning of lunch break. You gather your books into your backpack and walk out of the class room. Your phone beeps and you take it out of your pocket and see a text from Damian. You read it and it says;

Meet me in the bathroom ASAP.

You roll your eyes, quietly chuckling to yourself as you shake your head. Though he tried to make it seem like an emergency, you knew that it wasn't really. He's probably just horny.

Having decided on that, you take your sweet time and linger until not a single soul haunts the hallways. Once you've made sure that everyone has gone to lunch, you jog towards the boys bathroom farthest from the lunch room, your (h/l) (h/c) hair bouncing up and down. You hope he isn't too mad at you and doesn't punish you for wasting his time.

You get to the bathroom and open the door, slowly walking in. At first you don't see anyone and begin to wonder if he had already left. That is, until you hear the door slam shut behind you and feel someone drag you backwards and slam you into the wall. You groan, partly from pain and the other part from pleasure, as you had already identified the assailant from the flash of jet black hair and the emerald green eyes that are staring intently into yours.

"Took you long enough. Did you make me wait on purpose?" He said through gritted teeth with a challenging smirk on his face. You return the smirk and wink at him; "You can't always expect me to come running whenever you call, Dami. I have my own stuff to do too, ya know." You said tauntingly and although his smirk remained, you could see the annoyance in his eyes.

"Oh, is that right..?" He asks in a raspy, low-pitched voice and an endearing tone that makes heat pool between your legs and a hot blush to coat your cheeks. You look away from his eyes and he grabs both your wrists and holds them behind you in one hand. His other hand came up to grab your chin and tilt your head upwards, forcing you to make eye contact with him. "Someone's been getting awfully cheeky lately." He placed a chaste kiss on your lips and pulled back. "It would seem you need to be taught a lesson." He released your hands and grabbed your ass harshly, making you squeak quietly. He pulls you close to himself, pressing your body up against his as his lips meet yours in a deep, passionate kiss. His tongue explores your mouth and you feel your knees grow weak from the sensation.

He takes a moment to look at your dazed expression, smirking proudly to himself before putting his hands on your shoulders. You instinctively drop down to your knees and come face to face with the tent in his pants. Your face reddens and you look up at him. He looks down at you with a poker face and you know what must be done. You unbuckle his pants, zipping down and palming his pulsating erection through his underwear. You stick your hand into his underwear and grab his member, pulling down the waist band and letting his erection spring free. A bit of precum drips from the reddened tip slowly. Your hands wrap around his shaft, rubbing up and down for a bit and then wrapped your lips around his top. You look up at him for his reaction and, to the untrained eye, he seemed to still have his poker face on but you noticed the slight red hue on his cheeks and the way his eyes crinkled slightly. You suck on him and start bobbing your head up and down, listening to his now heavy breathing. Damian bites his lip slightly, entranced by the pleasing warmth around his cock and the erotic sight before him. He puts a hand on your head, patting your head gently and you look up at him. Your curious expression while holding his duck in your mouth was just enough to make him snap. His hand tightened into a fist as he grabbed your hair, guiding your head down his shaft and rocking his hips as well. You tried to keep up with his movements but ended up leaving it all to him. The feel of you gagging and moaning around his dick made him throw his head back.

"(Y/N)... I'm going to cum." He said, gasping for breath and you responded by pushing even deeper, letting his huge member go as far as it could down your throat. A few more thrusts like that and his hold on your hair tightened as he pulled you close, sending threads of his hot release spilling down your throat. You gagged a bit and pulled away once he was done, swallowing everything that was in your mouth. You scooped up the little that spilled out of your mouth with your finger and sucked it clean.

Your gaze met Damian's as he looked down at you with admiration in his eyes. As you got up, he returned his member to its hiding place and you turned to leave only to be stopped by him grabbing your wrist.

"And who said you could leave? We're not done here." You look at him, puzzled and opened the door to the bathroom, prepared to leave. "Damian, what are you talking about? Lunch period's almost o-" You were cut short by his hand slamming the door back shut and trapping you against it. You turn to face him and your lips get captured by his. You melt into the kiss and his hand moves to your waist.

"We're not done until I say we're done. Please... You didn't think I'd just let you leave like that, did you?" His hand moves to your stomach and then slips into your pants and underneath your panties, his finger coming in contact with your soaked core making you shudder. "Not when you're like this." He whispered into your ear making your knees go weak once again.

He presses your body against the door with his and simultaneously presses his middle finger into your folds. You moan softly and push at his shoulders half-heartedly. "D-damian..." You gasped. "The bell's g-gonna ring soo- Ah~" You were cut off by a moan which forced it's way out when Damian's finger pushed into you and he chuckled softly.
"Am I supposed to care?" He pumped his finger in and out of you and licked your ear, kissing down your neck. You let out soft sounds and gasps, trying your best to keep it in and holding onto his shoulders for dear life.

He suddenly pushed his finger in as deep as it could go and added in another one, making you let out a surprised moan. He pumped both fingers inside of you, faster than before but still gently, making it harder for you to hide your sounds as you start to moan more often. He added in a third finger and you threw your head back, banging against the door and shutting your eyes tightly.

"Damian~!" You moaned, feeling the pleasure coil in your stomach and rocking your hips into his hand and he groaned in response. "I'm... I'm gonna~ Ah~ I'm cumming~!" You moan out as your orgasm washes over you, your legs buckle and Damian holds you steady.

Heavy breathing and eyes still closed, you feel his soft lips against yours and kiss back in a soft, loving kiss. After the kiss, he goes to the mirror and fixes his hair and clothing. He comes back to you and helps put you together, you being in too much of a daze to even speak. He pulls out a packet of wet wipes from his back pack and cleans up a little more. He had gotten the idea from Tim when he asked for dating advice, though he'd rather die than admit to that ever happening. By the time he's done you had come back to your senses and we're staring at him, so he kissed you again. This time it got more and more heated till he broke the kiss and rested his forehead against yours.

"My beloved (Y/N), I adore you but I think its best that we leave it here. For now at least. " You blush and nod looking away but being forced to look back at him again by his hand on your chin. Your eyes widen as you realize that he is starting to get hard again. "Also, I'm afraid our time together is just about up." Just as he says that, the bell rings and you feel a slight pang of disappointment.

You walk out of the bathroom into the still empty hallway with his hand on your shoulder and a scowl on your face. Damian noticed and raised a questioning eyebrow at you.
"Could it be that you're still hungry, beloved? You've already had a full meal." Damian whispers to you in a deep, raspy voice. You blush a deep red and punch him playfully. He chuckles and kisses you on the side of your head as you walk to your next class.

How did I do? Be honest. On second thought, maybe don't. It was horrible, I know.

Please vote and feel free to comment wherever you want.

Okay, so I finally got down to editing this thing and making it a bit better. Rereading it felt so cringe and I just had to make quite a few changes. Enjoy.