Submissive! Jason Todd X Reader (SMUT)

You have been waiting for Jason all day and you were beginning to get mad. He has been on patrol for 6 hours and he said he'd be here soon. You can't deny that you are really worried but you would never admit it. Your heart races more with every hour that ticks past without your husband walking through the door.

You sigh and look at the clock for what feels like the millionth time. And what made it worse is the fact that you have been horny all night. You tried to go to bed, but you couldn't sleep. All you could do was think about Jason and the things he would do to you if he was here. It made you moan at the thought. So you stayed up for him, waiting for your husband. You got mad and made up your mind to punish him once he got back.

You sense his presence nearing and you move to stand behind the door, hoping to catch him unawares. Sure enough, the door opens and Jason walks in still wearing his mask but holding his red helmet in his hand. He drops it on the counter and takes off his mask, looking around for you. He opens his mouth to call out for you, but you run at him, tackling him down onto the ground. He flips underneath you and you straddle him, attacking his lips with yours. He moans into the kiss and you force your tongue into his mouth, exploring every inch of it.

Your hand travels down into his pants and you capture his length, stroking him through his boxers. You smirk into the kiss, realizing that he is already hard. He moans again and grips your hair tightly, pulling you closer to himself. You squeeze him and he moans into your mouth, lifting his hips up and trying to grind against you. You pin him down with your free hand and smirk against his lips. "Sorry babe, but this time, I'm in control." You growl into his mouth and he moans into yours.

You can't deny that you are surprised that he is letting you dominate. He has always been the Dom in your relationship so it turned you and him both on to try doing this the other way round. You unbuckled his pants and pulled them down but not all the way. Just enough to pull his cock out of his pants and stroke him. He moans loudly and jerks his hips upward. You pin him down. How? You're not sure but Jason always said that you had brute strength when it comes to sex.

You take his pants off, then his jacket and shirt go off so he is left in his boxers. You look down at him and marvel at the sight. You had never seen this side of Jason; a moaning hot mess. You were so used to being the one in that position, so it felt like a new experience, like the first time.

You snap out of it when you notice Jason squirming uncomfortably under your gaze, his cheeks tinted red probably from embarrassment. You giggle and lean down to kiss him. He smiles and wraps his arms around your neck. Okay... Shit just got real. You raise an eyebrow at him and he blushes, looking away. You smirk and yank his boxers off, looking down at his hard on. He is so hard that it looks like it hurts. You let out a sigh of relief. He is enjoying this.

You lean back and take of your clothes. Hovering over him, you align him with your entrance and ask him if he is ready. He nods in response and you drop, plunging him into you. You both let out loud moans and you begin moving up and down, pounding him at inhuman speed. He cries out loudly, watching you fuck him.

"Y-Yes (Y/N)! Harder." He moans out and you oblige. You think about making him call you mistress but you decide that it would be too much for his male ego to handle. You are surprised at how loud Jason is being. You would never had guessed that Jason was capable of being so... submissive.

Jason moans loudly, screaming your name as he cums inside of you and your orgasm is not far behind. You collapse onto his chest, the both of you breathing heavily, and naked on your living room floor. You smile at today's achievement and he wraps his arms around you, hugging you tightly to himself and placing soft kisses in your hair. You got to see a side of Jason that you didn't think existed. And the best part is that you're the only one who knows about it.

You open your mouth to speak but Jason beats young it. "Not. A. Word." He warns and you giggle before slowly falling asleep with the same smile on your face.