In a field of Roses | Rose

Bathing in the yellow-white light that radiates across my skin so warmly, the trees are dancing and the twirling goddess wearing a dress made with the heaven's finest linens surpassing Hephaestus finest crafts. 

She moves, choreographed by the strong gales that blew across, in perfect unison with one another. She is the life and soul of this beautiful autumn season, and I wonder how many hues of red and orange my eyes are witnessing. As they extended upwards and outwards toward the light, basking in rays as pure as the rain, I extend my arms, fingers spread toward the radiant sun and slowly begin to dance with the goddess I called love. 

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!BEEP!*

I slammed my hand on to the top of the alarm clock causing the rambunctious blaring to halt.

"This alarm clock is rude, so very, I was in the middle of the most wonderful dream" you grumbled under your breath while still having your face into the pillow.

You were brought sharply into focus. After the initial frustrations have passed, your anger at this inanimate lifeless clock who would have never granted you the courtesy of an apology, you breathed long and slow. There was a reason you set the clock to this time... this terrible rude and early time you despised so much... something important...school. 

Putting on the black-rimmed glasses that were always too big on your face, you made your way to the bathroom to take a shower and continue your morning routine.  Trying to find the towel rack that was near the shower, you accidentally pushed your glasses causing it to shatter on the marble floor of the bathroom.

"Damn it!" you grumbled under your breath as you heard the glass crack. Getting out of the shower as quickly as you can, you tried to find for the spare contacts you kept in the medicine cabinet.  Putting them on you cursed at the tedious process of trying to align it with your cornea.  After getting ready in the bathroom, you went back into your room to put on the school uniform that everybody hated. Putting on khaki pants and the burgundy-button up polo that seemed to hug your body a little bit too much, so you looked at the tag and noticed that it was one size smaller than your usual size.  "F/n come down for breakfast" the voice of your mother echoed through the house. Taking the backpack and the guitar from the corner of your room you made your way downstairs to greet your mom who was making pancakes in the kitchen.

"How come you're not wearing your glasses F/n, don't you hate contacts?" not wanting to make her mad, just the thought of you breaking your glasses would make her start fuming.

"The contacts were about to expire soon, so why not use it?" you timidly said as you continued to eat the pancakes she made for you. Footsteps were coming from the stairwell revealing that it was your father who was having a hard time putting on his tie. He made his way towards your mom where she helped him with the excuse of a knot around his neck. 

"Woah kiddo! What's up with the getup? You.. you..changed also look at the pythons on your arm. I guess that gym membership you paid for didn't go to waste. Honey, I think I have a new gym buddy " your dad squeezed your bicep as she was talking to your mother. Hearing your mother chuckle she kissed you on the side of the head and said.

"What your father was meant to say is that you look better. We always have told you that those glasses were hiding that handsome face of yours" she pinched my cheeks and ruffled my hair.  Getting up from the kitchen chair, you made your way to the garage to get ready to make your way to your school.  You checked your wallet to make sure that there was enough lunch money for the girls that would always bully you for it.

Arriving at the school parking lot, you luckily found a parking space close to the school's main entrance. But as soon as you were going to pull up to the empty space a pink convertible with four girls in it suddenly stole the parking space almost causing a car accident.  You angrily got out of the car to confront the four delinquents that made me almost crash.

"What the hell do you think you're doing! I almost got into a car accident when you rushed to steal my spot."  you approached the driver sides as you went to go talk to Jisoo.  As you were about to say something Jennie took of her glasses and scanned you up and down.

"Who's the new kid he's kinda cute" she said as she popped her gum. New? is she playing with me, she has been bullying me for years. Does she not know me?

"Jennie, what are you even saying?  It's me F/n the guy you always f**king bully!" she only looked at you with her mouth at a shape of an O. Looking into the back seat,  I made eye contact with Rose only for her to quickly look the other way trying to hide the blush on her cheeks. Leaving her in shock and not wanting to deal with Jennie you got back into your car to go park at your usual parking space; next to the dumpster.

Taking your guitar and backpack from the trunk of the car you headed towards the entrance of the school where you greeted the secretary and headed straight for your homeroom class. 

"Hey F/n do you still have someone to go to prom with?" Tzuyu asked me while she clinged onto my arm as I was walking down the hall.

As Tzuyu and I continued to walk down the hall I noticed that Jennie was glaring at us while she was whispering something to Rose causing her to stare at me with watery eyes.

Is Rose about to cry I asked myself

Ignoring their fiery gaze, I turned my attention back to the beautiful girl that was clinging on to my arm.

"Well no one asked me, but I don't mind if I go with yo..." Just as I finish the sentence, Rose quickly grabbed my arm and separating me from Tzuyu.  Rose then led me to an empty room where she pinned me against the wall with our faces only inches apart.  I could feel her bated breaths against my lips, she stares into my eyes then I notice tears coming from her eyes.

"F/n, I'm so sorry for treating you like trash.  Every time I see you having fun with another girl my heart shatters into a million pieces. I always ask myself why can't I make you laugh like she did. Seeing you with Tzu-Tzuyu I couldn't hold it in anymore" Rose said as she cried into my chest, I felt her tears penetrating my shirt. In a state of shock, I stood there not knowing what to do because of the sudden confession.  I wrap my one of my arms around her waist as my other arm caressed her hair to calm her down.

"Shhhh~ it's fine. The only reason why I was scared to approach you was that Jennie is my bully and you hang around with her. I actually wanted to ask you out to prom, but I was scared you wouldn't go out with a loser like me" I told her as I continued to keep her in my warm embrace.  Just as I was about to let go of her she quickly grabbed my neck and pulled my head down allowing my lips to meet hers.

"Don't talk nonsense you are perfect in my eyes" hearing that from her I leaned back down and started to kiss her, our tounges in sync fighting for dominance.  Pinning her against the wall I lifted her up and her legs automatically wrapped around my waist. Rose lifted her neck allowing me to leave marks marking her as mine.  Not hearing the door open we were interrupted by laughing and giggles.

"Well well well. It looks like our little flower finally confessed" Jisoo said causing Rose to bury her face into the crook of my neck trying to hide the red tint plaguing her face.  Quickly realizing the situation I'm in I too started blushing.

"Awwww look at them, they're blushing how cute" Jennie said as she squealed. Lisa quickly took both Jennie's and Jisoo's arm and pushed them out of the room.  "Lisaaaaaa it was just getting good" Jennie whined " Oh shut up unnie leave them alone.  Bye F/n bye Rose" Lisa said as she closed the door behind them.

Seeing that the other girls are gone, Rose looked back up with a blush around her cheeks. "Sorry about them". Pecking her lips I laughed and hugged her.

"I'm so happy you confessed. Also, Ms. Park, I would love to go to prom with you" I told her as I spun her around, only for her to laugh at my silly antics. 

" Well Mr. L/n, I would love to go prom with you as well" Rose said as she pecked my lips.

——————
New chapter coming soon!