I The Divine Physician's Overbearing Wife (in progress...)

Feng Ruqing is an obese and spoiled princess, who cannot even cultivate in Liu Yun's kingdom. She used to ride roughshod over anyone who stood in her way, supported by her father the emperor who loved her with all his heart, and who did not hesitate to put the country in danger for her.

Not only did she force the Chancellor's son to marry her by breaking up the existing loving couple, but she was, in addition, naive, easily influenced and stupid, going so far as to give the precious pledge left by her late mother who could order an elite army to the emperor's concubine.

In the end, she committed suicide after the heartache and humiliation of being kicked out by the Chancellor after another crisis.

When she opened her eyes again, she was no longer the bratty princess, good for nothing.

Courageous, loyal, protective, stubborn, and intelligent, she will do her best to be strong in order to protect those she loves.

1533 chapters

(The things I liked: the misunderstandings, there are so many that I found it hilarious, you will understand by reading (snow wolf I love you), it is not a medical genius, but just a girl who has in her hands a book with medical recipes, she is not popular with men but women love her: ')