Chapter 1

'Sweety, could you pretty please with a cherry on top get the baking sugar? I think it might be two isles down....'

'Mom, I'm not a sweety, I'm 16!' I whine, stalking off for the sugar.

Hello, and welcome to my world, where I am treated like a freaking 6 year old, who's name is Sweety. YAY! Hell no. My mom still thinks I believe in unicorns.UNICORNS! Sure, I still have that unicorn plush toy from my birthday when I was 4, but I only kept it because it's cute. Doesn't necessarily mean I believe in them. Although, if they WERE real, and they ate cookies and pooped rainbows... Stuff chocolate, I'll be stuffing that rainbow unicorn poop in my face.

Mmmm... Unicorn poop...

Snap out of it, idiot.

I face-palm myself, walking down to the baking isle that should have sugar.

Apparently the universe just wanted some guy to walk right in front of me and make me slap onto his chest. My whole world is sent spinning and tilting, as I try to rack my stupid brain for an apology that I know I will never be able to get out of this stupid mouth. I take a step back, unable to speak or talk as a ball the size of the moon rises up my silent throat. Well, thanks a lot universe. I find myself looking at an exquisite, beautiful, intricate tile on the floor. Mm. The way the dust and greyness of the tile is absolutely stunning. Honestly, I could look at this gorgeous floor all day.

Judge all you want, but I'm one major idiot, and apparently, a clumsy one, too.

When I finally strangle the courage to look up, I am staring into the eyes of a Woolworths Grocery Store staff member. Well, that was the good news.

I think I'm going to burn alive right now. I am totally going to burn alive right now. I am totally going to burn alive right now. I begin hiperventilating, trying my best to cover it with coughs. Without sucess.

Why am I going to burn alive? You may ask? Yeah, well, it's not like it really matters that much but, you know. He's 88% hot and 22% grin.

His slight tan covers him head to toe, his crystal blue eyes reflect like a mirror. His blonde, shaggy hair hides his right eye ever so slightly, and shines gold in the artificial shop lights. The staff uniform, with it's oh so cheesy 'The fresh food people!' line written in italics still looks cute on this guy. He's smiling now, as he reaches into an old, rusted trolley and digs out a bag of caster sugar.

'Oh sorry, I didn't see you there." He apologises, even though it's my fault, and holds the white packet in front of me 'Do you need any sugar?' I know he meant the edible sugar, but my stupid mind is frantically trying to translate it into 'Hey, ya need any of this, sugar lips.'

Which is stupid because I already have a boyfriend. AND he's coming over to my house for a sleep-over.

'Oh yeah- I um... Baking- Not... Um.... Caster sugar... I-' I try to act cool and nonchalant, but it fails miserably, as I stammer and mumble in front of the sexiest guy IN THE MULTIVERSE!

'Sure, it's the least I can do.' He smiles, handing me the white bag.

The simple touch of our fingers sends shivers and tingles coursing through me, making me unable to move or think, just stare at this guy's beautiful, sharp edged face.

He sends me a flirtatious wink that I could have avoided if I had sent my stupid eyes to the left and seen a stupid Manager prance over.

'Stop flirting, Collin, you know, you do have to, like, do actual work!' The idiot blonde flips her hair to the side and reaches into her pockets, shuddering as she feels the rough material of her work uniform. 'Ugh, I hate these stupid clothes, they're, like, so unnatractive.' She mumbles to herself as she opens her 'GLAM GIRL LIP GLOSS FOR THE SASSIEST OF GALS' The Manager puckers up her big, plush lips, holding a compact-mirror in one hand, and her gloss in the other.