Ch 1 Legends and Fairytales

Our Journey Begins At The Battle of Fort Castle

Standing atop a hill looking down at the besieged Fort is Grøh, a pale, young man whose hair is white and streaked with indigo. His left eye is scarred and covered with an eyepatch. The eyepatch has a glowing blue portion on it. His overall attire is grey and black, while the gauntlet on his left arm is indigo as well.

Besides him is Zasalamel, a dark skinned reincarnating bald man. A hood covers his face but is clad in white robes. The overall attire is white with gold streaks.

Nightmare, a monstrous knight clad in gold-detailed azure armor and a tattered black cape, his right arm mutated into a grotesque three-fingered claw as a result of his Grimmification. His face and much of his body are obscured by his armor and helmet, the latter of which has two sets of fins on its back and a horn protruding from the front. He's sporting current shoulder-length blond hair and scar on right eye, while and retaining the glowing red Grimm Eyes

Kilik, a fair-skinned young man with a slim but well built physique, medium-length brown hair and brown eyes, possessing a distinct V-shaped scar on his left cheek and wearing a red monk outfit

Cervantes, has peach skin, long white hair with a violet tint and blue eyes and sported a full mustache. His attire consisted of a traditional pirate captain's uniform.

Cervantes; "Shall we Lads?" The old pirate states while looking down at the war zone beneath them.

Kilik; "But what side do we fight for? Faunus or Humans?" The 'Destiny Monk' asks his fellow Horsemen and good friend

Nightmare; "Soul Edge wishes for a challenge, let us fight for the Faunus." The Large Knight states while pointing at the smaller of the two armies,

Zasalamel and Grøh both nod in neutrality before unsheathing their weapons, Zasalamel holding a scythe called Kafziel, Nightmare holding his Great Sword Soul Edge, Grøh holding Aerondight Replica, Kilik holding his staff called Kali-Yuga, and Cervantes holding his Longsword Archeon And Short Pistol Sword Nirvana.

Zasalamel; "Onwards Brethren For We, The Horsemen of Genesis, Run into The Fear Most would Run From" The Reincarnating Warrior states the Creed of the Horsemen.

A loud roar of sorts breaks through the valley as Nightmare appears slashing through humans.

Nightmare; "YES RUN TOWARDS YOUR DEATH!" He shouts before slamming his Grimm-Hand into someone, killing them and knocking over others.

Zasalamel swings his scythe in an arching movement, beheading a group. He ducks down to avoid a slash, allowing Cervantes to shoot the soldier with Nirvana.

Grøh slices through a few, and stabs another. He rips the shield from a soldier before throwing it back at them.

As the raging battle reaches night, five large ballistas are rolled out on the humans side. Like a wave crashing onto shore, the bolts crashed into Faunus Soldiers killing up to twenty each shot.

In retaliation, the Faunus rolled out three catapults. Lines of Humans are killed in the crash of the rock, more killed by it rolling.

Nightmare, standing atop a pile of dead humans, shouts out in anger.

Nightmare; "YOU DARE TO ATTACK ME WITH SIMPLE FOOTMEN?! THEN HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ATTEMPT TO SHOOT ME FROM AFAR?!" He points towards Fort Castle.