♛ twentyfour ♛

(A:N// it's been a hot minute but I've been thinking about this story for a while and since the last chapter, I realized it was a real cliff hanger, one that needed to be quickly continued. Or else I was going to forget it. Lol

That's what happened, y'all, I STRUGGLED writing this chapter cause Idk what to write, I had a serious case of writer's block. 😭

When his mouth met mine, my emotions within my body bursted, my mind hazy

When his mouth met mine, my emotions within my body bursted, my mind hazy. My eyes fluttered closed as our lips molded together in perfect symphony, making my toes curl. His lips were soft but demanding, almost as if he was a starved beast and was getting his last meal. His arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer, every part of my body pressed against his. All I could think about was Jasper and his lips that were finally on mine.

My hands reach up to grip his wide shoulders as he presses my body further into his as if he couldn't get close enough which elicits a sharp gasp from me as I could feel his hardness against me. One of my hands ventured to the back of his neck, running through his soft locks of hair. His hand slowly travels up my back to wrap in my wild silky waves running through the strands, and fisting them as he pleases.

His lips move against mine with a heart clenching passion so deep that has me forgetting about the need to breathe, the only need being to stay where I was, in his arms, our lips pressed together in the most intimate of ways. His lips moved with fervor, a deep desire, a longing come to the surface. My heart was beating so loud and fast, rattling against my chest, I was positive Jasper could feel it against his.

His tongue darts out trailing over my lips, it has me gripping his wide shoulders tightly, gasping. The parting in my lips allowed him to thrust his tongue into my mouth, tasting every crevice of my mouth. I tugged his hair eliciting a low husky growl from him. His hand moves from my hair to my face, caressing it tenderly, and only when I began to feel faint do I place my hands on his hard chest, trying to push away. He pulls away slightly only allowing enough space for me to breathe as he began to trail kisses over my jaw and throat, groaning softly as he sucks at the skin of my collarbone, making it much harder to catch my breath.

"Jasper," I gasped, my head falling back in pleasure. His touch was addictive, I couldn't push him away no longer.

His lips are plump and soft, the slight defining lines of his lips giving them the sweetest most tantalizing texture that has goosebumps rising on my skin. He stops his fervent path upwards, trailing kisses back down to my throat until he reached my collarbone, sucking headily making my breath come out in pants. His hand angled my jaw so he continued his slow sensual torture on my throat.

"You are so beautiful," he spoke, pressing a kiss against my throat.

The searing heat of his body against mine made me gasp only egged him on as he sucked harder, his teeth biting gently against my skin as he groaned in approval. His tongue darts out to tenderly lick at the skin. A soft moan escaped my parted lips made my cheeks burn in embarrassment as Jasper went rigid before a growl tore from his chest and he begins to suck my skin with a passion so feral, I was close to losing my mind. I had never experienced any feeling like this before, I felt so many emotions as once, it was overwhelming.