9 | across his lap

"The real punishment starts now." Jungkook drags the crop agonizingly slow across my abdomen as I look at him waiting and greedy for more. His dark words hold so many hidden meanings and I'm partially excited because of his cryptic and dominant attitude. He hasn't hurt me in any way yet not even in the club. He was just being a tease. And a very frustrating one at that.

I draw in a breath. "What are you going to do?" I ask lowly and he chuckles.

"Are you going to tell me why you brought the crop that has been inside you just now?" He counters and I nearly choke on the air I'm breathing.

I bite my lip and look at him. "What are you going to do if I don't answer you?"

"Trust me, it's more convenient for you to answer me." Jungkook sneers and my instincts scream at me that something bad will happen if I don't comply.

But, I have to admit... I'm quite curious as to what he has in mind.

He drags the crop across my chest and stops at my breast area. Luckily, I'm still wearing my bralette or this would be really embarrassing. He taps the area between my breasts until the leather crop lands on my left breast inflicting an intense sting that sent an electrifying surge through my entire body. I can feel it burn afterwards. This will definitely leave a mark. I close my eyes and suppress the inappropriate sound that I would unleash by bitting my lip harder than before.

I can hear Jungkook's hissing under his breath. "I must say, I want you to continue being stubborn."

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I want to fuck you up so bad." He says simply.

I don't know what he really means with that.

Either way, I don't want to tell him the truth. Because, I know that he will provoke me even further and he'll never let it go. I'll be basically giving him more blackmail material.

"I brought the toy because I'm a dominant in my relationship." I say and he laughs at my face.

"You?" He smirks. "A dominant? That's pretty ironic considering the fact that you're the one wearing handcuffs."

"Don't lie to me Eye Candy." He says. "I hate liars."

"I'm not lying." I retort.

"Oh really?" He snorts. "Then why did you let me get my way with you?"

"I didn't let you get your way with me you were the one who-" I start but he cuts me.

"Who made you cum?" He finishes for me. "Who made you feel like a real slut?" He steps closer.

"Who went against my own will!" I snap at him and he laughs hysterically.

"I didn't do anything against your will Eye Candy or you would have tried to stop me." Jungkook states.

"Bullshit," I fire. "You blackmailed me at the Golden Closet and took advantage of me! You threatened that you'd expose me if I didn't do what you asked."

"You still didn't resist." Jungkook says fastening his hands on my sweater. He then pulls me up. "If you really didn't want this you would have figured out a way. You would call the police."

He has a point. I didn't dare call the police or even tell my closest of friends. I was mostly afraid of my double life being exposed but I secretly liked what he was doing to me. I somehow managed to discover something different, thrilling, exhilarating. A more masochistic part of myself that I would never ever anticipate if it weren't for Jungkook. I liked it when he used me. It scares me, but I'm afraid that I like it more than I fear it. When he left I always craved more.