From 3 to 6

I'm giving them dorms from the beginning of the year for my convience.- Pan-chan

~Time skip~

Midoiya's p.o.v.

I flop back onto my bed. Thank god it's the end of the day, I won't have to deal with Kacchan anymore. I'm just glad we have dorms, at least now my mom won't be able to hurt me.

Ring ring ring

I wonder who's calling me. I look at my phone and it reads; 'Mother'

Oh god... I can't ignore this call! I'm in for hell. I pick up the phone shaking.

"H-Hello?" I ask trying to steady my voice.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?"

I flinch away from the phone due to her yelling.

"I-I have do-dorms mom........" I say terrified.

"WELL THAT DOEAN'T MEAN YOU'RE NOT COMING HOME! I EXPECT YOU TO BE HOME EVERY DAY FROM 3 TO 6!" She shouts livid.

I start to protest. "Bu-"

"NO BUTS! YOU WILL BE HERE TOMORROW BY 3 ON THE MARK!" She screams.

"O-Okay....." I say tears now pouring down my face.

The I hear he mumble something that broke my heart more.

"Worthless peice of shit......" She then hangs up leaving me on that note.

I throw my phone at the wall of my dorm not caring if I break it. I fall to my knees fingers entangled in my hair and nails digging into my scalp. I feel hot tears go pouring down my face.

I the remember what my mom have put in that note. I had used it earlier but never thought I would use it again..... I pull the blade out of my pocket and put it up to my wrist for the second time today. I press the cool blade up to my skin before sliding it across my arm. I do this a few more times starting to calm down a little.

I look down and my left arm is coated in warm, sticky, crimson blood. I stumble to get up and I almost trip but I caught myself on a dresser. I stumble to the bathroom and start to wash my arm off.

After a few minutes all the blood is off my arm but my carpet is stained. I grab a green rug I have and put it over the top of the stain. I change into a hoddie and sweatpants before laying in my bed and going to sleep.