Hospital (part 2)

3rd person p.o.v.

The next day Izuku shuffled slightly. Iida had stayed with him and was asleep at the end of his bed. After a few more minutes passed Izuku woke up. He groaned seeing the bright lights and sat up.

He winced slightly and sat up. Iida stirred due to Izuku's movement. The greenette had bandages wrapped around his arms, torso, and head. He held his head due to the fact it was still throbbing.

He looks around trying to figure out where he is. He realized he was in a hosiptial and was extremely confused. "How did I......" He recalled the occurrences of the night before.

His eyes went wide and he tensed up. Iida fully woke up and rubbed his eyes. He looked at the other boy. "Midoriya? You're awake?' He asked as he searched for his glasses.

"I-uh yeah..." He replied quietly. He tried to move a bit but the IV stopped him. He sighed and used the other hand to rub his eyes.

Iida found his glasses and put them on. He fixed them slightly and looked at Izuku. He thoughts for a minute and went to say something. In the end he didn't say anything thinking the question could lead to a sensitive topic.

He sighed and fixed his glasses again. "How are you feeling?" He asked the greenette.

Izuku thought for a moment. "Not horrible, but my head is still killing me...." He replies quietly.

Iida nods and a nurse walks in. His expression brightened slightly. "Oh, your awake!" He said as he clasped his hands together.

He quickly wrote down his vitals and looked at Iida. He didn't say much before turning around and walking out of the room. Izuku bit his lip and sighed.