crazy sonia

bill rushed over to eddie's house.
He rode his bike as fast as he could, he was almost in tears feeling so terrible about what eddie was going through but he had to stay strong. For eddie.

As he came down eddies street he saw his front door wide open. He decided to slow down a bit since eddie and him mom where at the door.

Eddie cried out to his mother begging her not to do this, telling her he was still the same person he had always been. Eddie's mother couldn't take it, a gay son is something she would not have. She was convinced this was just another of eddies terrible illnesses .

As bill came closer to the door he witnessed something horrible.

Sonia grabbing eddie by the collar of his shirt and pushing him down to the cold wet ground, she yelled something about him coming back when he was cured of his illness and then she tossed the bag of his belongings at him.

The door slammed shut and eddie only cried harder.
Bill tossed Silver down and ran over to eddie. He held him is his arms comforting him telling him he would be okay as the rain poured down onto them.

Bill knew how crazy eddie's mother was how she would convince eddie he had problems how she would try control him.

It was much worse when eddie was younger but as he started to grow up he started to have more freedom even if Sonia was constantly breathing down his neck. But even with the Freedom that came with age everyone in there town knew eddie as this pill boy, they boy who had 101 different diseases and even eddie started to believe in his illness's, so much to the point he became addicted to some of his pills.

That's why richie was such an important friend to eddie, richie never knew about eddies pill problems, richie never knew about eddies crazy mother, richie never knew about how truly insecure eddie was, richie never about all the bullying eddie went through as a kid, richie only knew the eddie that eddie wanted people to know but now richie wasn't friends with eddie anymore, and eddie was convinced richie hated him.