take me with you

"eds" richie whispers in the dark.

"how many times, don't call me eds"

Richie laughs a little "hmm, u love it"

"absolutely not" eddie says while turning over in the bed and sitting his back against the head board.

"what did you want anyway richie"

"i don't want to leave tomorrow eds"

"i don't want you to go either baby" eddie frown as he cuddles himself into richie's side.

"i don't want to leave you, especially not now after everything's finally perfect" richie sighs and wraps his arm around eddies waist.

The two boys sit in the dark wrapped up in each other's arms, eddie rests his head on richie's shoulder and occasionally turns his face to kiss richies cheek. Richie loves his home and god does he miss his friends but eddie and him just got together and he hates the feeling that there time together is being cut short.

"i just wish we could spend more time together" richie breaks the silence.

"yeah" eddie reply's then he thinks for a minute before speaking up again.

"take me with you" eddie says tilting his head up to look at richie who's looking directly down to eddie.

"what"

"take me to new york with you"

"you seriously want to come eddie" richie questions

"yeah course i do, we could even invite bev and bill and make it a big road trip and we can see stan and i get to see where you live and we get to spend more time together, it would be amazing richie don't you think"

"I- yeah, fuck yeah" Richie smiles, eddie wants to see his home, eddie wants to meet his friends, eddie wants to spend more time with him.

Eddie smiles widely and then plants a quick kiss onto richie's lips, he shuffles back down in his bed and throws an arm over richies chest letting himself fall asleep.