Proud

"richie come out of the bathroom right now" eddie demand while banging on the bathroom door.

"eh sorry eds can't hear u i'm showering" richie reply's in a panic.

"richie i know your not in the shower, just hurry up and get you ass out here" eddie knocks on the door some more till it finally opens revealing richie with tears stains down his cheeks.

As soon as eddie sees him he wraps his arms around him tightly and hugs him. The hug lasts a while and richie really really appreciates it.

Bill eventually comes running up the stairs and he joins the hug outside the bathroom.

Richie has never felt so loved in all his life.

"i'm really proud of you richie" bill says pulling away from the hug.

"thanks bill, it means a lot" richie reply's with a sweet smile, the 3 boys are all separated now and are just standing in bills hallway.

Eddie grabs richie's face and just stares at him, only for about 10 second but both boys could have sworn it was longer, he then pulls richie back into a tight hug.

"i'm really proud of you richie, i know how hard that must have been and i just want you to know i obviously support you and love u so much" eddie says into richie's chest. They are both definitely crying.

"Thank you eds" is all richie can really choke out.

They hug for a little while longer then all the boys head downstairs, eat snacks, watch movies and eventually crash out.