My Name is Y/N L/N

**Internal monologue**
"My name is Y/N L/N. I'm 17 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Vale, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for Tucson's Book Trade, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but drink milk occasionally. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone."

It was a beautiful afternoon in Vale and I was walking down the sidewalk with my messenger bag. Inside, was the beautiful hand of my last victim. It was still somewhat fresh. She was 17 years old, blonde haired girl, green eyes, curves, but her hands were so smooth and delicate. Her name was Clair Arc. Such a kind girl she was. I was living a quiet life, taking beautiful hands, left and right. That meant I murdered the girl and kept her hand unscathed. But anyway, I have my sights on someone else now. Her name is Penny Polendina. I've heard around that she could be a robot. That means synthetic skin. That also means it doesn't decompose. Perfect.

(All is this is happening before RWBY meets Penny of course.)

I was walking to the docks when I found myself at a sandwich restaurant. I went inside and tried to find a sandwich to eat. After grabbing the sandwich, I went to the docks and sat on a bench. I ate the sandwich by holding it with the hand. After I finished, I put the hand into the sandwich bag to make myself look even more normal. No one will know about me. My Semblance can obliterate anyone with a single touch. And not only that, anyone without a Semblance cannot see Killer Queen or its abilities. Then, out of nowhere, some guy picked up my sandwich bag and walked away. That sandwich bag has my girl in it. I think I might need to have a chat with him. As they guy turned the holding, I stood at the corner, of an alley, listening in to him talk to himself. He seemed to be a Faunus. A Puma maybe? Wait, that's my boss, Tucson. It seems that I will have to eliminate him before he finds out about the hand.

I walked up to him.

"It seems you have my sandwich bag. I would like for you to return it to me please, Mr. Tucson." I said to him calmly.

"You seem to be mistaken. This is my sandwich bag. I set it down on the bench earlier today and someone took it. It had to be you." He said back. I tried to grab the bag from him, But he resisted. The paper bag ended up ripping, the hand falling to the ground. It was soiled, dirty, but not needed to be seen by anyone else. With him knowing about the hand, I cannot sleep at night. I laughed a little bit, but it soon came to a frown.

"I-IS THAT A HAND? A HUMAN HAND? I-IS IT REAL? OH MY OUM, IT IS REAL!!" Tucson panicked. He saw it. I will have to kill him.

"I'll KILL YOU!" He said pulling his claws out. Far as I knew, he had a Semblance. I think I should let him in on my Semblance before he dies.

"You might not want to do that. My Semblance is greater than yours, by a long-shot." I said calmly.

"Pshh. Yeah right. You're just a murderous kid. What is your Semblance?"

"Allow me to show you." Slowly a ghostly form appeared behind me and came to my side.

"W-What is that thing?!" He asked in fear

"This is my Semblance. I named it. It's name is Killer Queen."

(Since Tucson dies early with little screen time. I'm going to make up a Semblance for him)

He got into his fighting stance.

"You still want to fight me?"

"Yes." He stabbed his claws into the ground. They grew and came out from under me and Killer Queen, entrapping us with long, sharp claws.

"If you move a muscle, they will stab into your important veins, making you bleed out before you reach a hospital."

"Oh?" Killer Queen has his hand in a thumbs up position.

"Would you do me a kind favor and pick up that hand. I want to see it one more time before I die horribly."

"Sure, you disgusting hand-loving freak." Tucson Said, picking up the hand from the ground.  I smirked a little.

"What's with the smile? You getting off at this?"

"No, no. My love for it has been long gone since it touched the dirty ground."

"Then why are you smiling?"

"Killer Queen's first ability is, it can turn anything it touches into a bomb. Anything. Even a dirty hand."

"W-What?!"

"There!" Killer Queen put his thumb on his index finger, making a clicking/activating sound. Then, the hand exploded, as well as Tucson. No one heard the explosion. No one saw it. Tucson was no more. I was freed from his claws as they were also no more. I dusted myself off. Killer Queen faded behind me. I walked to the epicenter of the explosion and kneeled.

"I'm sorry, darling, but it was over between us." I stood up and walked out of the alleyway. No one noticed a single thing. Now I can sleep peacefully tonight. As I walk home, I notice a girl with bright orange hair, and a pink bow.

(Give me comments, vote if you want this to keep going. I hope everyone enjoyed this first chapter of a new book I wanna start. If you're not into it, I don't have to do it. It's cool. But, see ya next time. Hopefully someone gets the Smash bro's reference in there).