A Life is Not Always Quiet

After the run in I had with the robotic damsel, I went home quickly and quietly as if nothing happened. When I got inside, I was greeted by my cat, Garfield. He was normally a great cat, except on Mondays. He always despised Mondays for some reason. took a shower and made sure to heal my small wounds. I made my usual glass of warm milk before doing 20 minutes of stretching. I then put my pajamas on and went to bed.

I woke up a solid 8 hours later, looking at my cat on top of me, and the synthetic hand next to me.

"Good morning, sweet Penny." I kissed her hand. I then got out of bed and did 20 minutes of stretches, before getting dressed in my usual clothing. I have several coats and pants of the same color, though I wear a white coat every so often on good occasions. I went into my kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee, drinking it slowly and making some cereal. I turned on the television and sat in my usual chair setting my coffee on the table beside me. I ate my cereal and drank my coffee as I watched the news. Penny's hand sat in my lap. Having a synthetic hand is better than having a real one. They never decay, and they're forever soft. The downside is that they aren't... "real". I thought to myself, should I find a new target?

After my morning coffee and cereal, I went into the kitchen and washed out the cup and bowl, setting it out for tomorrow morning before heading out into the world with Penny's hand in my bag. When I stepped outside, I took a breath of fresh air, knowing that I slept well last night. I decided to walk into Vale to look for anything "interesting" that caught my eye. Suddenly, an explosion caught my eyes and ears. I looked to my left, seeing a dust shop go up in flames. I walked over to find several goons dressed in white, black, and red. Everyone around the scene was terrified.

"Hm.... That sure is interesting. Might go and take a look into it. The students from Beacon should be on their way by now." I said to myself as I walked over. The goons seemed to be robbing the place and burning it down.

"Excuse me, what do you think you're doing?" I asked one of them. He jumped back, surprised to see a person that close to the scene.

"Hey! Get back! We wont hesitate!" He pulled out his weapon.

"My, my. It seems you're hesitating right now. Also, I really don't care that you're robbing the place, you're shoes are untied and it angers me."

"My.....shoes?" The goon looked down and saw that his shoes were indeed untied. He bent down and started to retie them.

"If I'm going to beat you, I'd like for you to not have untied shoes. Having them means I wouldn't sleep peacefully tonight." I walked toward him. The guy finished and stepped back.

"Hey! This guy thinks he's funny!" He alerted the other goons. They looked at me with angry faces. There seemed to be 6 of them. No problem for me and my semblance.

"I won't lose to any of you." I said, bringing Killer Queen into their view.

"What is that thing?" One of them asked.

"It's my semblance... Wouldn't you like to know what it does?" I asked them with a small grin.

"Screw you!!" Another one yelled as he ran towards me. I sighed.

"It seems I will have to show you." Killer Queen grabbed the goon by the neck, lifting him up in the air. The enemy then exploded from his neck, separating his head from his torso. Both parts of the guy dropped out of my semblance's hand.

"W-What?!" One of them was surprised to see that happen. I then walked over to another one, Killer Queen shoving its arm through the guy's upper torso, and out the other end. The leader of the group ran forward, trying to slash at my semblance with a sword, only for Killer Queen to grab the sword, snapping it in two. It threw several high powered punches, sending the guy flying into the flaming building.