The Entrance Exam

I woke up 8 hours prior to falling asleep. It was a weird feeling not having my cat on top of me when I wake up. The bed was also too small to keep Penny's hand in it, so I left it in my bag. I climbed down the side of the bed, standing next to my desk. I did my usual morning routine. I had to get coffee and cereal from the cafeteria. I went and took a shower, getting dressed into my special occasion white suit, purplish-red buttoned up shirt with a green tie, and white dress pants. I looked in the mirror and combed my hair a bit to at least look nice for the exam.

"It's not like I have to fight anything right? I bet he's taking me to the cliff to have a good view and a quiet place to take it." I said to myself, adjusting my tie a bit, before grabbing my bag. I walked out of my room, stumbling into Ruby. Penny's hand fell out of the bag. I thought everything was over.

"I-IS THAT A HAND?!" Ruby was a bit fearful. I didn't know what to do. Do I kill her and bolt? Do I run now? Is it over? Then, an idea came straight to my brain.

"I-It's a prop. I decided to try and take theatre arts. See, It's robotic." I handed it to her. I chuckled a bit to seem like it was just a misunderstanding.

"It seems and feels so lifelike, but when I look at the wrist its all metallic. Weird."

"I know, right. Freaky if you ask me." I went back in my room, setting my bag in there before coming back out.

"You going down to eat breakfast before the entrance exam?"

"Yep. I can't start the day without the most important meal of it."

"That's true. Alright, I'll watch you during the exam, so be sure to give us a show." Ruby smiled and waved me off.

"Oh I will." I waved back to her as I headed to the mess hall for some coffee and cereal. I only hoped they had what I like. When I got there I was greeted by the same 4 students that were bullying the rabbit girl yesterday.

"Hey, guys, Look. It's the fashion police." I learned that his name was Cardin. His lackeys name's were Russel, Dove, and Sky. Normally students would have their weapons in their lockers unless they had a class involving weapons, but Cardin had his with him. I only ignored him and kept walking. He then grabbed the back of my suit pulling me back towards him. Killer Queen came out and swiped his hand away.

"Did, any of you see that?" Sky looked at his comrades.

"No... You're not going to get away from me that easily." He said grabbing me again, turning me around. Killer Queen came out again. The fool swung at my ability, only for the attack to go right through it. He looked at his weapon, thinking it was either busted, or he just missed the attack. I just swung at him with my own hand, yes, my own hand, sending him back a bit. His teammates weren't doing anything.

"Look, you are not going to win in a fight with me, no matter if it's you, or all of you. You won't win. I promise you. You're causing a scene. You're embarrassing yourself. Hell, even your teammates aren't doing anything." I told him and his team. It was true, mostly everyone in the mess hall were watching us.

"You'll see, when you're out in Emerald forest by yourself, you'll see what the Grimm will do to you, and you'll run. If you even pass, maybe you can fight all of us to keep your word." Cardin got up with a split lip. He and his team left the cafeteria in defeat.

Everyone in the cafeteria clapped. I only sighed and went to get my breakfast items. Much to my surprise, they had a lot to choose from. They even had the stuff I used. I had a small smile on my face. I sat down and consumed my breakfast before heading up to the cliff of Beacon where Ozpin and some blonde lady stood.

"Good to see that you made it, Mr. L/n." Ozpin pushed up his glasses and drank some of his cocoa. I simply nodded, looking around.

"So.... Where's the desk and paper?" I asked. Ozpin and the blonde woman looked at each other before laughing.