Chapter 3

This is a mistake I thought. This isn’t supposed to happen. She isn’t the girl that I wanted. This girl is like 17, has short curly hair, and is what I take to believe is a white with a really dark tan. I peer in the back of my van and I see that she is still asleep. After I put her in my van I realized that she was the  wrong girl. I couldn’t put her back though, she’s already seen me, she could describe me to the police if she was let go. I thought back to the time where I first did this.

    The memory was coming back. The girl was crying and screaming for help. I pushed the memory away. Instead I went to wake up the girl. She was sleeping so peacefully that I kind of don’t want to wake her up her face looked so angelic. I gently shake her awake. Her eyes flutter open, she look peaceful and dazed at first. Then they fill with fright. She whispered to me saying “ No... please, I didn’t DO anything. I don’t wanna die, please don’t kill me. I’ll do Anything. I promise.” She begged. As I was lost in thought she said “ If you untie me I promise I won’t run away. Please my hands hurt and I need to use the restroom.” Does she not remember how she got here? No I wouldn’t think so. She was passed out the entire time.

    She turned around and (didn’t care that I had a knife to her throat) she tried to take the knife from my hands. We wrestled and she kicked. I know  I shouldn't hit a girl but I was able to get a few good punches in. Five minutes passed and we finally backed away from each other. She would have looked mad if she didn’t look as if she were about to cry. She exanened herself and at that moment I was pretty P.Oed so I walked up to her and I hit her in the temple with the hilt of my knife. She instantly hit the ground without a sound. There was blood coming from the left side of her head. After I realized what I had done I went over to her and I felt for her pulse. I was relieved to find that she was still alive. I brought her back into my black van and quickly drove off.

    “I’m hungry. Can I have something to eat?” She asked. Confused at what she said I stared at her. Her eyes were red from the tears. “What?” I asked confused. “I’m hungry.” She repeated. What do I do? Do I actually feed her? I mean she does look skinnier. . .  I thought. “Ok i’ll go and get you something.”

    I go and make her a sandwich and I see the rat poisoning by some mouse traps in the kitchen. Should I? I’m here all by myself and she’s in the room. I could do many things to her and no one would ever know. Hmm… that would work… should I though? I mean no one could hear her screams, and I mean I could hide her body if it really comes to that. I finish putting the sandwich together. I walk back to my room in witch she is staying in. I’ve been sleeping on the couch for the past month. I walk into my room and see that she is body slamming the headboard trying to break it. I set the sandwich down on the nightstand, and run over to her. “WHAT THE H**L ARE YOU DOING?!?!” I try to get ahold of her and an instant later I feel a sharp pain in my forearm. I look down to see a bite mark and anger takes control, I swing as hard as I can and end up punching her as hard as I can. She goes limp and passes out. I go over to examine her face, there is already a big bruise starting to swell up right by her eye. 

Thinking that she will be ok I examine my forearm. I can see the teeth marks with a little bit of blood coming out. I get some iodine and start cleaning the wound. I instantly yell in pain. My vision blurs and I need to steady myself on the bathroom sink.

    My vision clears and as soon as it does I hear glass breaking and I rush into my bedroom. I stare in surprise as the girl is trying to break the rope by cutting it with glass. It takes me a moment to realize that the window was broken. Shock came over me and I just stood there while she was trying to get through. I guess she didn’t know I was there. After what seemed like 5 minutes, I ran over to her while trying to not step on any glass. As soon as I move she is holding a piece of glass out in front of her and she’s crying again. “Don’t move! I’ll cut you! I swear!”