wake me up

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷

I entered school, feeling so lifeless.

I entered my classroom, seeing her seat empty.

I felt the urge to cry but not here.

"Jeno," I turn my head to the side and saw Renjun and Haechan with sad looks on their faces.

"Why do you guys look like that?" I asked, getting uncomfortable by the atmosphere.

"Lee Jeno." Jaemin then entered the room.

He walks towards me and immediately pulled me up by my collar.

My eyes widened as Renjun and Haechan stopped him and Jaemin let's go of me.

He immediately starts to cry.

"Y-you idiot...." He said, his tears falling on the ground as his legs gave in on him.

I was surprised, never seen Jaemin this way. I've never seen him cry.

"Jaemin, what-"

"I hate you, Jeno... I fucking hate you!" He shouted, looking at me as everyone in the classroom became quiet and stares at us.

"Jaemin, that's enough," Renjun said as Jaemin gets up from the floor.

He grabs my collar again, tears still falling from his eyes to his cheeks to the floor.

He suddenly punched me. Haechan and Renjun run to him, pulling him away from me.

"Because of you! Because of you, my sister is now in the hospital! She's now lying down in the ICU." Jaemin shouted and my eyes widened.

His sister?

It can't be, right?

Y/n??

No, it's can't be her.

"Let go of me, Renjun! He deserves to get beaten up!!" Jaemin shouted, his voice was shaky.

"Jaemin! Snap out of it! Do you think this can help y/n!?" Haechan shouted at the shaking and crying Jaemin.

I was too shocked that even my legs gave in on me.

"It's his fault why she fainted! It's his fault! It's all his fault!!" He shouted once again.

I notice Chenle and Jisung entering the classroom, shocked to see us like this.

"We can't do anything anymore, Jaemin! Y/n is in the ICU now! We can't do anything!" Renjun starts to shake him.

"Y/n is in the hospital because of him! He played with her feelings! He..." Jaemin curls himself into a ball.

Haechan and Renjun let go of him as Jaemin just continues to cry and tremble.

"If she dies... I can't live without my sister... if she dies... it's all his fault." He said as I just lifelessly stare on the floor.

It is my fault...

If only I stayed with her...

Then this wouldn't have happened..

It's my fucking fault..

"Hyung... this can't be right, right?" Jisung walks towards Jaemin.

Jaemin just shakes his head as Jisung holds onto the table for support as he starts to cry as well.

"Y/n can't be... I love her..." Jisung said and I felt my heart ache from hearing those words.

Jaemin stands up, wiping his tears.

"I'm dropping out of school." He said and everyone's eyes widened. I stare at him with shock in my eyes.

"Jaemin, you can't do that," Haechan said as Jaemin opens the door, ready to leave.

"I can. I can't face the person who made my sister like this." He said, leaving the classroom.

"Jisung... get yourself together." Chenle softly said to him. I try to stand up but ended up tripping anyway.

My legs were shaking.

My heart was shattering.

My head was shouting at me.

My head was mad at me.

My best friend now hates me.

The girl I loved is like this because of me.

Jisung is like this because of me.

"Hyung... I want to visit y/n.." Jisung said and Chenle hummed.

"Okay.. okay, let's go to the hospital. Renjun Hyung, please take care." Chenle said before taking Jisung out of the classroom.

Everyone was quiet.

The atmosphere was bad.

I am full of guilt.

"Take care of Jeno." I heard Renjun say to Haechan before leaving the classroom.

I crawled into a ball, thinking about my actions.

"I hate myself..."

↤↤↤↤↤↦↦↦↦↦