♡Heartbeat♡

It was 7:00 am when Jungkook woke up as usual he got ready. Today was his first day in the University.

      ( today's outfit of Jungkook)

After checking himself in the mirror

After checking himself in the mirror. He walked out of his room going towards the hall. He saw Jin cooking. He walked towards the kitchen.

" Good morning Jinnie hyung~"  Jungkook greeted him.

"Oh kook you woke up,Good morning to you too" Jin said with a smile.

"Jiminie hyung is still sleeping???"  Jungkook asked him.

"Yeah~~ go and wake him up"

Jungkook nodded and made his way to Jimin's room. He knocked twice before entering.

"Hyung get up!!! GET UP!!!" Jungkook said jumping on the bed. He shook Jimin's arms repeatedly.

"Ahhhh!!!stop !!!I will wake up in 5 min.." Jimin whined pulling sheets over his face.

"No!!! Get up now!!!"

"Okay okay I am up" Jimin said still hiding inside the sheets.

"But,you are still sleeping~~" Jungkook said with duh tone. Jimin didn't reply to his question.

.

.

.

"Jeez!!!seriously?" Jungkook was so done with Jimin's laziness.

He hovered on top of him and started tickling Jimin. Making Jimin  laugh loudly.

Hearing Jimin's laugh. Jin entered in the room to see what was happening. He saw Jungkook tickling Jimin.

"What happened??"  Jin asked.

"Oh Jinnie Hyung, see Jiminie hyung is not waking up" Jungkook said with a pout.

"I am awake" Jimin said as he got up from bed.

" You guys are so silly~ get ready and come out. Breakfast is ready" Jin said as he walked out with Jungkook following him like a puppy. He just loves food.

Jimin went to freshen up as they left the room.

Jungkook and Jin walked near the dining table.

"Jinnie Hyung, Do you need any help?"  Jungkook asked. He just wanted to help Jin. He got used to helping his mother. It was like a habit now.

" No~ kook just sit down. I will serve you food"  Jin gave him smile before walking inside the kitchen.

Jungkook nodded taking the seat. After a while Jimin joined them too. They talked while eating and laughing a little at Jin's dad jokes.