♡Exhausted♡

It was morning 7 am. Jin was in kitchen, preparing food for his adorable babies.

Jin's love for Jimin and Jungkook grew more and more every day. He loved taking care of youngers.

Jin was worried about Jimin. He know that he can't do anything. But, at least he can cheer him up. Jimin was hard on himself practising dance every day without any rest. He was not eating food properly, skipping his meals.

Jin and Jungkook obviously noticed it. They were so worried about his health.

As Jin was preparing he heard door opening. He turned to look who it was...

"Good morning Jinnie hyung" Jungkook greeted as he took seat near the dining table.

"Good morning kook baby, Wait a little bit break fast is ready" Jin said as he placed food on table.

Jungkook nodded his head before he got up walking towards Jimin's room.

He knocked on door and walked inside.

When he walked inside. He saw Jimin sleeping on bed curled, his heart broke when he saw pain relief patches on Jimin's back. Tears forming in his eyes.

Why are hurting yourself hyung... please share your feeling with me I am always  here for you...

He snapped out when someone patted him on shoulder. He quickly wiped his tears.

Jungkook looked at Jin, who had same expression as his.

They both walked out leaving Jimin to rest more.

"Why is he hurting himself hyung~ it's make me sad looking at him hurting himself" Jungkook hugged Jin, tears rolling down his cheeks. He couldn't watch his hyung going through hard time. He felt helpless.

"Shush~ kook, don't cry. Let him do whatever he wants, he wants to release his pain" Jin said softly.

Jungkook pulled away.

"What! with hurting himself!" Jungkook choked on his words as more tears roll down his cheeks.

Jin was going to console him....

"Why is kook crying?" Sleepy Jimin asked rubbing his eyes. Right hand massaging his neck because of pain.

Jungkook immediately wiped his tears. He walking towards Jimin, flicking his forehead.

"Ahhh!!! Kookie~why did you do it" Jimin asked pouting. He looked adorable with bed hairs.

"You got up late! go and get ready~" Jungkook said avoiding Jimin's questions. He was sure if he tell him the reason, it will just cause Jimin more pain.

Jimin nodded walking away rubbing his forehead.

After eating their breakfast, they walked outside of flat. As usual Jin locked their door and head out of the building.

As they walked out, they saw yoongi coming out of the other building.

Jimin saw yoongi coming out of building, he clenched his bag tightly. He walked away quickly telling Jin and Jungkook that he was in hurry, but both of them knew reason already.

Jimin still wanted time to face Yoongi. It was really hard and painful to overcome from his first love.

Jin looked at Yoongi who walking towards them.

"Hey Yoongi, how are you?" Jin greeted him.

Jungkook just bowed to him, which Yoongi returned back.