...21... ...How To Overcome Depression...

As you breathe right now, another person takes his last. So, I suggest you stop complaining and learn to live your life with what you've got.

No matter how bad your life may be, abuse from parents, bullying from school, etc, cherish it. Some lost their loved ones and want them to wake up, even for just a day while you waste yours.

No one makes you sad, but yourself. No one is perfect, no one is happy forever. The best is to learn to make yourself happy; listen to uplifting music, get yourself busy to take your mind off things or go to people who'll uplift your spirit.

Those who bully you, make you sad,etc, have a background story. Everyone has a bad background problem. Your bullies can have absentee parents, abusive parents,etc, too and you see their confidence. Be confident.

Above all, pray to God. God has never abandoned his children. God loves us so much and wants us to be happy always but Satan hates it and wants God sad when you're sad.
All God asks from you is to fear him, serve him faithfully and you'll never lack and be unhappy. Tell him your problem and the solution you want or what He thinks is best. He'll answer you. Never doubt.

There are some pastors who had abusive parents, were addicts, etc and now God has changed them and made them happy.