Copyright © 2018

JARE                                  M I R H I V E  2

Copyright © 2018  EzikeAnna.

All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner or translated to any language without permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in other books, articles and reviews.

Summary:  Sequel to J a R E           M I R H I V E

This book centres on:

Maturity
Inspiration
Relationships
Health
Initiative
Vitals
Encouragement

This book is essential to reduce the chokehold of depression, stress, unhealthy lifestyle and other negation of M I R H I V E. This inspirational book was conceived in mind because of Jare, the Nigerian little girl who was posed to show maturity.

It depicts that everyone has a purpose and you can be who you choose to be by yourself and not by what others think.  It also shows that the labyrinths of life shouldn't break you but make you.

It was named Cover Girl originally before the spur of inspiration, to advice those who want to change their body to others' without what these _others_ pass through because of their body.

You Are Who You Are By Who You Are Because You Are You.

Prequel to this book; J a R E        M I R H I V E 

[ 1. Poetry -Non Fiction 2. Advice - Non Fiction 3. Random - Non Fiction ]

Any references to historical events, real people, real places or real events are used fictitiously. Names, characters and places are products of the writer's imagination.

Love you all my faithful, active and ghost readers as well as the critics.