(2) jungkook's first mistake

jungkook went around about, doing mission after mission. when he's not on mission he work out, or goes out, mostly to the gay bar uptown, hoping to see sailormoon again, but he always left disappointed. 

it's driving him insane how sailormoon is still occupying his mind, he's blaming it on being left hanging by the beau. no one ever did that, jungkook always had it easy when it comes to his sex.people line up for him without much effort on his part. but now he finds himself wanking just to the thought of sailormoon, embarassing. pitiful.

but it was 3 months later, in a fancy party thrown by a retired military commander, jungkook heard his sultry voice. its another mission.

jungkook puts a good performace, chatting with all these posh bastards, lying about his identity and goes around stealing some things here and there. his mission was done, but getting a couple bonuses is never an opportunity to pass.

he put down his glass of champagne that he hadn't drink when he heard the voice. he -the sexy sailormoon- was speaking through the mic, jungkook didn't hear what he was saying as he was busy gaping at the man. a man. a whole man. not exactly the twink who grinded on him weeks ago, definitely doesnt look like it.

he looked expensive, slacks and coat, a red silk underneath, his hair styled a little messy, and a black silk choker adorned his neck. jungkook snapped out of his trance when people started clapping for him, he smiled at the crowd, showing a set of dimples and jungkook was flabbergasted.

how can one person be so perfect?

the host of the party -the one jungkook is stealing from- pats him on the back, jungkook should've noticed, but he was too busy trying to get through the crowd to get to him.

"hey" he said breathlessly, after he practically ran through the crowd. he didn't recognize jungkook at first but when he did, he looked surprised, moreover shocked.

"what? didn't think you'd be able to do a lap dance here? " jungkook taunted playfully. for a second he panickedly turned back to the people he previously talked to and excused himself.

"can you not? these people are important and i have an image to maintain" he whispered close to jungkook who only chuckled in response.

"dance with me? " jungkook proposed, he looked uncertain but gave in to him anyway, jungkook smiled. maybe tonight will go well. he will get sailormoon to suck his dick and after that he'll vanish from his head, and jungkook can continue his life like usual. he knew he shouldn't be doing this in a mission, but he needed the babe. just until he suck his dick and everything's gonna be alright again.

"what a pleasant surprise seeing you here " jungkook said, putting his hands on his waist

holy fuck

"i should be saying that to you mister" he jab his finger to jungkook's chest. it only made jungkook smile wider. jungkook loves his attitude.

jungkook took his hand and guide it to rest on his shoulder,and started swaying to the music

"you know, you really should tell me your name, i can't call you sailormoon now can i? "

"you're literally a stranger"

"baby I'm hurt, does that night means nothing to you? " jungkook made another exaggerated pout like he did that night in the club, the guy laughed, light, loud and airy, and jungkook felt on air, flying.

"namjoon. call me namjoon" he said, smile big, showing off his dimples. he's even more perfect up close its absolutely ridiculous.

"well namjoon, can i just say, you look ravishing tonight" jungkook can smell his perfume and it took a lot to not just drag him to the nearest empty room to touch, to feel