Love

🍁

A few days passed, and he didn't get any information about the baby. So, one day while passing by the same police station, he got curious about the baby's whereabouts, so he went inside.

He asked the officer about the baby, and they told him that his parents committed suicide because of their financial problems. And he had no close relatives who could take care of him as guardians. He asked them which orphanage he was sent to and decided to visit him.

He went to the orphanage and as he reached the door of the orphanage, he could hear loud cries of a baby. He went inside to see the caregiver and the kids standing around a crib. He went near them and saw the baby, he met that night.

He squeezed through the people and stood next to the crib. As if some magic happened, the baby looked at him and stopped crying. His beautiful glistening eyes grew wide after seeing the boy standing next to the crib. The boy smiled as he looked at the baby's face, watching his shining eyes and pink cheeks.

'He's so adorable.' He thought and took the baby in his arms.

"Um... young man, do you know this baby? He seems so comfortable with you. Do you know his name?" The old lady asked.

"Uh, I was the one who found him and informed the police about him. And I-I don't know his name..." He mumbled the last part. He felt bad for the baby.

"Oh..." The lady said.

After a while, he looked at the baby and found him sleeping peacefully in his arms. He stared at the baby for a moment. He loved kids. He realized that he was alone and had no one in this world and the baby was in a same situation. So, he made a decision.

"Uh... his name is... Yeonjun." The boy spoke suddenly. "I-I mean the baby's name is Yeonjun."

The old lady looked at him and smiled. "Oh, it's such a nice name. By the way, may I know your name, young man?"

"I'm Kim Taehyung. And... I want to... adopt Yeonjun."

_____________

To be continued...