My

🍁

A tear slipped out of the corner of Taehyung's eye and he wiped it quickly. Yeonjun noticed his movement and looked up from his book.

"Hyung, do you need anything?" He asked.

"No." Taehyung said and smiled lovingly at his brother. He started to feel his breathing getting heavier and irregular. And with that, he knew that he doesn't have much time left now.

Taehyung was tired now. Tired of fighting this fatal disease. Yeonjun looked at him in worry.

"Hyung, are you okay? Shall I call the doctor?" He asked.

"No. But I want you to do something. I want you to promise me something." Taehyung said, looking straight in his brother's eyes.

"What hyung?" Yeonjun asked, holding his brother's cold hand.

"Promise me that you won't cry, if something happens to me tonight." Taehyung said, feeling tears forming in his own eyes.

"How can I not hyung? You're the only one I have. And nothing is going to happen to you, hyung. You're not going anywhere. You told me you'll never leave me. Please don't say this, hyung." Yeonjun couldn't hold back his tears and started crying.

Taehyung looked at the ceiling again, finding it hard to breathe. Tears brimming in his eyes.

"I may not be there to attend your graduation. But don't worry, I'll always watch over you." At this, Yeonjun shook his head, still sobbing.

"I'm so lucky that I met you that night, Yeonjun, my little baby brother." Taehyung said with a shaky voice.

"No, hyung. I'm the one who's lucky to have a brother like you..." Yeonjun looked at his brother who was trying his best not to cry.

"Yeonjun?" Taehyung said suddenly.

"Yes, hyung?" Yeonjun looked expectantly at his brother. Taehyung looked at him with a faint smile, breathing with difficulty.

"Bring my diary, please. I want you to write something in it."

______________

The story is coming to an end. Only one chapter left.
It's going to be a double update. 😊