Chapter Six-Casual

A/N: (Y/NN) means your nickname.

.

"Do you think they'll like me Flav?"

"Oh of course tesoro! just be yourself and everyone will adore you like we do!"

I stood in the obnoxiously large bathroom only in a robe, Flavio was the only one I let in to help me get ready as he was much better at this than me.

"Awe you guys really think that?" I ask as he held up a cardigan to go with my outfit.

"How could we not? you are absolutely lovely dear!"

I smiled up at him as he put together the finishing touches of my outfit, today was my first day at my new school and as Flavio put it "you're not aloud to go anywhere without looking your best". So as I put everything on and Flav "dazzled up my face" I felt at ease knowing I was in the right hands.

"Thank you Flavy this really means a lot."

"No problemo tesoro, now just a little more lipgloss aaaand...done! let's get you downstairs so you're not late."

I nodded and we descended down the stairs. Once there, we walk into the kitchen that smelled like pancakes. Of course the man behind it was Matt. He turned while holding a spatula and his pink frilly apron was in full view. I try holding in my laughter but the sight was too much, I could tell I was joining the party Allen had already started as he was bent over the table trying to keep himself together.

"Morning pinky"

Matt and Allen's eyes went wide as they saw me, Al being the first to say, "holy shit you look hot!" earning him a hot pancake to the face.

"Okay you're not wrong but there was a better way to say it dude."

My face heats up and Flavio sassily flips his fancy scarf behind his shoulder, "grazie".

"C-Can I just have a pancake please."

Matt then fumbles with the spatula, puts a pancake on a plate, and hands it to me, "anything for you princess" he says and winks. I scrunch up my face in a teasingly way and take my food. I sat next to Al and grab the syrup, noticing it was '100% maple syrup', pour it, cut into the pancake and took a bite only for my mouth to explode from the deliciousness. I hum in delight forgetting where I was, to have everyone, including now my aunt, to laugh at me.

"What, these are fantastic! the best pancakes-no-food I've ever tasted!"

Matt chuckled and rubbed the back of his head, "well thanks chickadee, but they're not that great food-wise compared to some of the others cooking. Like my dad's or Oliver's."

"Doesn't make your pancakes any worse. Now hurry up, you three need to leave in exactly ten minutes." Aunt Celeste stated in a very formal tone. I nod and began eating my food until it was eventually time to leave. The five of us make our way towards the front door and I hug Celeste and Flavio goodbye, "have a nice day love" Celly says and we head out towards Matt's truck.

We hop in and head towards the school which was surprisingly far from where we lived but we still arrived with about twenty minutes until classes started. The school was pretty big for it being a small island, so it might be the only high school here.