|Meeting Asta and Yuno|

My POV

Hi. My name's Reagan. And, I'm watching over my Hometown, Rayaka. Its something I always do when I'm really bored or feel like trying to protect people with my water magic. I was also hiding my face with my dark pink and black cape so that no one would recognize me. I looked around from my hideout area and saw no people stealing anything or attacking anyone.

" Man, the one time I want some people to attack the town or try to steal stuff. " I was about to leave my hideout area, until I heard some lady scream from not that far away. " Now that's more like it. " I was about to run out to save the lady, but these two boys came over to the man in front of the lady and started to tell him to back off. " Leave her alone man. Go get your own money by getting a job. " " Yeah man! Stop stealing money from this poor woman! " 

The first boy that talked to the man had messy black hair and amber eyes. He was wearing a pitch-black shirt with a high collar and long sleeves with brown leather that cover the wrists and upper arms. He also wears light brown pants that are cut below his knees and, around his waist, a pair of brown belts that cross each other. The other boy has green eyes and messy, ash blond hair with a single strand protruding upwards from the center of his head. His hair was also together with a black headband.

" How about you boys get lost. Its not like you can actually do anything to me. Your not magic Knights. " The boy with ash blond hair started to get angry and grabbed the guy by his shirt and started yelling at him. " Shut up! We can get rid of you easily! And, btw, we're going to become Magic Knights. " " Oh really now. Prove it to me that you can be a Magic Knight. By fighting me and my friends over there. " 

I looked over and saw more men walking over to the two boys and started to get their Grimoire's ready. One guy said " You ready to do this punk?? " While the black haired boy just stared at him in the eyes. " Don't call us that. " 

I wanted to help the two boys fight them, but I felt like they got this. Plus, I wanted to see what kind of Magic they have. But, the boy with the sword seems to not have any magic. I don't feel any Magic power from him. But, he maybe good with fighting with just that sword. And, it seems like he really wants to be part of the Magic Knights Squad. I always wanted to be in a Magic Knights Squad. But, my parents think Its too dangerous for me. But, right when I saw the black haired boy take out his Grimoire, I saw that it had a four leaf clover. " Wow! He has a four leaf clover Grimoire!? That's so cool!! " I also looked at the other boys Grimoire and it had a....five leaf clover!? What the heck!? I didn't even know there was such a thing! 

And with that, the two boys started to fight with the 8 bad guys

{An Hour Later}

Most of the guys were out cold. There was only two guys left, and the two boys looked really tired. I really wanted to help them out now. After watching some more fighting, I saw that the sword boy was really hurt. And, one of the guys was about to kill him! I looked at the other boy to see what was going on with him, and It looked like he was trying to get to his friend. But, the guy he was fighting wasn't letting him by. 

" That's it! I have to help them! " I jumped out of my hideout place and jumped right in front of the sword boy while facing the bad man in front of me. " Water Creation Magic! Sea Dragon's Roar! " My water dragon blast the man far away from us, that I think he was out of town. I looked over at the sword boy behind me and smiled at him. I kneeled down to him and stuck my hand out to him. " Need some help getting up?? " The boy smiled back at me and grabbed my hand while I pulled him up. 

" Thanks. I really needed some help. " I smiled again and said " No problem. Now, let's help your friend over there. " I said pointing at his friend. " Yeah, let's go! " The sword boy ran up to the guy that was attacking his friend and hit him with his sword. " Leave Yuno alone man! I'm the only one that can fight him! " " Asta. Please. Not now. " " Oh, sorry Yuno. " So, their name's are Yuno and Asta. What cool and strange name's. I walked up to the two boys and grabbed both of their shoulders. " Alright boys. Let's finish this guy. " Both of them looked at me with smirks and nodded their heads. " Yeah, let's do this. " We got our Grimoire's ready and started to fight the last bad guy.

{After The Fight}

Me, Yuno, and Asta finished cleaning up the mess that the others made when fighting us. Asta looked over at me and said " Well, thanks for helping us miss- " " Reagan. Name's Reagan " " Oh, nice name. Name's Asta. And this is my buddy Yuno. " I looked at Yuno and he smiled a little at me. " Nice to meet you two. And, I'm glad to help two out. " Asta smiled big at me and said " Yeah! We owe you. Another you want. " " Aw, thanks. But, I don't need anything. " Yuno looked at me and just looked into my eyes. " Um, what you doing?? " He didn't answer back. " Um, Wha- " " You do want something. " Wait, WHAT!? How can he tell!? " Um, n-no I don't. " " yes you do. Its obvious that you want something. " I sighed. " Yeah, there is something. " Asta looked at me and said " What is it?? " " I....I want to be a part of a Magic Knight Squad. I Always wanted to. But, my parents probably won't let me go still. Last time I asked, they said its too dangerous for me. " Asta put his right hand on my shoulder and looked at me. " 

" Look. They maybe right that its dangerous. But, its something you want to become. Something you want to try. And, your parents can't stop you from that. Its your dream. To be a Magic Knight. To be a hero. So, I say go do it. " I was shooked by what he said. He was right. Its my choice. I'm 16 now! And, I can become a hero whenever I want! I looked over at Yuno and saw him smiling at me. " His right you know. Make your dream come true. Be a hero. The hero you want to be. " I smiled at them and nodded. " Yeah! Your right! I can become a hero! " Asta smiled big and said " Great!! You can come with us if you like. We're trying out to be a Magic Knight too. " " Sure! Let me just pack. And, tell my parents. "

When I got home, I told my parents that I'm leaving to become a Magic Knight. They kind of didn't like the idea of it. But, in the end, they agreed that I'm ready to become a Magic Knight. After packing my stuff, I hugged my parents and my siblings and said my goodbye's to them. I left my house and I ran over to Asta and Yuno. " Well, I'm ready. You guess ready to go?? " They both nodded and smiled at me. " Well, than lets go guys. " 

And with that, we were on our way to Clover Kingdom. And, what I didn't know was that I would end up in a crazy Knight Squad.  

Here's my first part of this book!! So, the next part will probably be tomorrow or Sunday. So, I hope you guys like it! ^^