Who are you chapter 1

It was a beautiful sunny day in Adventure Bay and a small  mixed breed was roaming   through the middle of town. She was lost and beaten up after a trio of males had cornered her and slowly beat her down.  She had just found a place to lay down and tend to her wounds when out of nowhere a male lab came around the corner to see  her badly injured body.  The male runs over and asks are you okay.  Startled by the male she jumps to her feet and says why do care.  The lab seeing that she is clearly afraid steps back some and says I'm Zuma and I'm with the paw patrol.  We are a team of pups who help dudes and dudets like you.  Oh well my name is Rose and I could use a paw or two getting somewhere safe to recover from these wounds.  Well I can help you out but I really should check with my owner Ryder first. Okay but your not gonna leave me here alone are you?  No way! Now if you'll excuse me for a minute I'll call him.  Ruff. Ryder? Yes Zuma what's wrong?  I found a lone female pup down in front of city hall . She was badly beaten and needs a safe place to recover and address her wounds. Can I please bring her back to the lookout  and Marshall can see about her wounds?   Sure Zuma but go see if mayor goodway can help transport if she has been beaten  you need to be careful about moving her.  Thanks Ryder I will see you when i get there.  Zuma goes over to the door to city hall and knocks and howls to let mayor goodway know its important.  The mayor comes to the door and asks whats wrong Zuma?  Over there is a female pup beaten very badly Ryder  asked me to see if you can help me get her to the lookout fast Marshall is waiting.  Sure Zuma but we should go quickly before she gets worse.  Zuma watches as the mayor picks up rose and carfuly cradles her and rushes to get her to the lookout.

Meanwhile at the lookout....

Marshall come here please I need a word with you Ryder calls.  Be right there Ryder.  Marshall starts running to the lookout but trips on a tree root and tumbled into Ryder.  I'm good. What did you want to talk to me about  Ryder.  Marshall Zuma called and he is bring up a female pup whose beaten up badly.  I need you to fix here wounds and  make sure she's okay.  And have Chase stand by just as a precaution and to see who or what beat her up. On it Ryder.