Rose meets Marshall part 2

After ten minutes of the blood transfusion Rose wakes up and carfuly turned her head to look around and sees a male Dalmatian standing on the other side of the room. Excuse me sir but where am I?  Oh hi your at the lookout and I'm Marshall what's your name? My name is Rose. Where is Zuma he said he would take me to get help for my wounds?   He is in the other room he will be able to cone in soon but first I need to get a basic understanding of what  happened so I can fill in the officer who is doing a investigation in to who attacked you.  Marshall calls Chase in so he can get the information that he needs.  Rose this is officer Chase he's going to ask you a few questions.  Okay miss do you have any idea who attacked you or can you tell me about them?   Yes it was a group of three male Rottweilers. They backed me into a corner and tried to get me to mate with them.  When I refused they grew very angry and tried to force me.  I just managed to fight them off when Zuma found me.  But I was badly beaten and nearly killed.   Thier leader was called lucifer. The other two were shadow and drake.  Okay thanks  miss you can stay here with us til you are better then I'll talk to my Owner and partner Ryder about a more permanent home.  Okay  thanks officer Chase.  Could you ask Marshall to come here please?  Sure thing miss just sit tight.  Marshall came back in. You wanted to see me? Yes Marshall I need to talk with  Zuma please.  Okay Rose but I am afraid I'll have to stay because  of the chance that the dogs that attacked you have followed you.  Okay Marshall but I am going to need to see him.  Marshall turns to the lookout door and hollered for Zuma.  What up dude?  Rose wants to talk to you but I have to stay as well just in case those male dogs show up.  Marshall what are you gonna do if they  do?  I am going to get Chase and try to hold them off until Chase gets here. Okay Marshall let's do it together.   Okay Zuma but what do you have to worry about?  I have a lot at stake if she gets hurt so I will do my best to fight them off. Oh okay Zuma.