Confessions

Zuma then gose to Roses bedside and asks what did you want to talk about.  I wanted to  ask you something important  but first I need you to promise me you'll be honest with me.  I  promise I will forever.  Okay Zuma why did you decide to help me I mean I'm a complete stranger to you?  I decided to help you because you are still a pup besides I am going to be a good friend to you even though I have stronger feelings for you than friendship.  Oh you do?  Yes  I do. Well I do for you as well but I need a little recovery time first.  Okay Rose I'll be right here waiting for you.  Okay Zuma I love you.  I love you too.   Just  then Marshall hears someone  coming and says get ready  Zuma but wait till we know who's  coming.   Marshall then opens the door and peeks out to see Chase come around the corner.  Marshall breathed a sigh of relief and says thank God it's just  Chase.  Marshall I need to talk to you about something very important to me. Okay Chase give me a moment to check  Roses vitals.  Okay Marshall but please hurry I need to talk to you soon.  Okay all done. Now what did you want to talk about  Chase?  I have a problem that I need you to promise me you'll never tell any one about it. Okay I promise I will keep it to my grave.  Thanks Marshall I knew I could count on you.  Marshall is there anyone you would consider dating? Yes I have a crush on a sweet and funny German shepherd whose right in front of me but I'm not sure he loves me.  Well  Marshall  I have a huge  crush on a sweet and funny Dalmatian standing in front of me. Maybe he can kiss me? Yes he can.  I love you Chasy. Love you too Marshy.