I'm ready for you

Zuma Pov
Two days after I first met Rose I am headed to her room to check on her when I hear her singing.  I listen to it and I realize that she is signing leeanne rimes how do I live without you.

As she starts the second  verse I walk in and join her.  We sing the whole song and I say you have the most beautiful singing voice ever baby.  Oh thanks Zuma so do you.  I look down at the floor  and say I am so lonely with no one to hold with all these couples around.  Oh Zuma I am ready to get with you I just need a moment to get cleaned up and then we can go out together.  Oh okay I will wait outside for you.  Okay Zuma.  I then head over to Ryder's office and I knock on the door.  Who is it?  It's Zuma  Ryder can we talk pup to owner.  Sure Zuma just a minute.  I hear him shuffling around and then the door opens.  Hey Ryder I need some advice on dating.  Oh okay Zuma what kind of advice?  I want to take Rose out but I don't know where I should take  her to.   Oh okay how about you go to Olive Garden and then out to watch the sunset.  Great idea Ryder I'll go get cleaned up and  then I'll take her out to the Olive Garden and then to watch the sunset. By the way Ryder your the best owner ever you know  that.  Thanks Zuma that means  a lot to me coming from you.  We all love you Ryder.  I know and I love all my pups too.  I am just  about to leave when I see a worried Chase come running  over.  Chase whats wrong?  Marshall  is gone I can't find him anywhere.  I looked in his pup house and I can see a blood trail headed to the woods but no sign of him.  Okay Chase we'll find him don't worry.  I run back to Ryder's office and I pound on the door and scream Ryder Chase thinks Marshall's hurt and headed for the woods.  He comes out and scoops Chase up and say tell me everything.

Chase's Pov
I was looking for Marshall to ask him to go on a date when I looked into his pup house.  I could still smell him but all that was there was a blood trail headed to the woods and I can't find him anywhere. Okay Chase stay calm.  He puts me down and picks up his puppad. Marshall  come in.  No answer.  Marshall it's Ryder come in.  Still nothing.  He pulls the side tray out of his puppad and hits the button to activate our collars.  Paw patrol to the lookout!!!  Me and Zuma  Sprint to the elevator and wait as the others file in.  Then we all get our gear and head up to the lookout to meet Ryder.  Bad news pups Marshall is missing and injured in the woods.  For this mission I need Chase you can  search the ground and look for clues.  Skye you can use your helicopter to find Marshall from the air.  The rest of you can search around town just in case.  He then pushes a button on his puppad and a few seconds later Katie appeared on the big screen.  Hey Ryder how can I help.  I need you to help find  Marshall he maybe badly injured  in the woods somewhere.  Okay Ryder I'll be there as soon as I can.  Thanks Katie.   He then calls Marshall's pup tag again Marshall come in please.  Static.  Marshall  if you can hear me I'm coming hang on I'm coming.

Marshall 's Pov.
I can hear Ryder calling me but I can't say anything for I'm tied up and muzzled.  I use my chin to activate my pup tags distress signal and I just have to pray they find me before it's too late.  Hey finally awake hmmm.  I jump at the sound of the voice.  I look around and see that it's none other than Chase's ex boyfriend Kevin.  I started to  struggle with the ropes but they were to tight.  I look down at my  body and I see that there is a small stab wound on the side of my chest.  Oh I forgot to mention that if you struggle  or even try to get loose you will die.  So if I  were you I would sit still.  He then walks off  I managed to get the muzzle off enough to open  my mouth  so I quickly pushed  on my pup tag and say Ryder if you can hear me I need help I've been taken captive and am tied to a tree in the woods  somewhere. I activated the distress signal on my tag.  I then end the call and say Chasey if you  can  hear me  your ex is trying to kill me i need you to get here soon or I will be dead meat.  I then hear a ear splitting scream No!!!  I say Chase I don't know if you can hear me but I'm  terrified follow your nose hon. I'm counting on you.  Marshy were are you I can't find your scent.  I then start howling as loud as I can so he might find me by my voice.  I look and see that there is a river about two feet in front of me.  Chase I'm about  two feet in front of a river and  I will be howling.   I then resumed  howling as loud as I can.

Chase's Pov
I hear Marshall say he's by a river so I cut the call and say Ryder come in.  Hey Chase any luck. No but he called and told  me he's near a river tied to a tree and that my ex is trying to kill him  we need to get there fast.  Kevin always makes good on his threats.  Okay Chase I'm on my  way try to get to him.  Okay I will sir.  I then slam the pedal to the metal and speed off towards the river.  As I get close to the river I hear a howling on the wind.  I stopped and listen.  I hear that it's coming from the east.  I sped off in the direction of the howl.  I look all around and I see the one thing I wanted in the whole world tied to a tree trunk I then call Ryder and I say I found him sir but I don't think I can get him out on my own. He has been tied to a tree and is being guarded  by my brother and two other pups and my ex.  Hang in there Chase I'm almost there I need you to try to get Marshall's attention and see if he is okay.   Okay Ryder I'll go stealth mode and try to get closer to him.  Okay Chase I'm sending Skye as back up.  Okay sir I wait till I hear Skyes copter then I creep through the woods to where my Marshy is.  I walk over and place a paw on his mouth and say don't worry it's me I need you to stay as quiet as you can.  He nods so I let go of his mouth and start undoing the ropes. I hear a pup coming behind me so I looked to see a perky little Skye running over to help untie Marshall.   Okay baby I think I am going to have to cut the last rope don't make a sound.  I then grab a sharp rock and I cut the rope.  I then go round the tree and pick up my Marshy and carry him to  my police cruiser 4x4 and I put him in the passenger seat and strap on his seatbelt then I hear a gun fight coming  from  the  clearing so I rush to help I then see Ryder shoot the guards and he says sorry Chase but I had no choice but to shoot them all.  Its okay Ryder my brother deserved what he got.  I head back to my cruiser and see Marshall slumped in his seat. No Marshall answer  me what happened.  He mumbles it was Kevin he has a knife and a gun I don't know where he is.   Okay baby I need to get you to  Katie.   I hop in the driver's side and I speed off to meet Katie on the edge of the woods.  Once I get there I radio Ryder and say Ryder Marshall's been stabbed and possibly shot look for my ex he's responsible for it.  Rodger  Chase.  I then get out and scream  Katie I need you marshalls been stabbed and possibly shot.  Okay Chase I'll look after Marshall you go take care of  the perpetrators.  I then get back on my 4x4 and pick up the radio I have to communicate with the police  department and say this is officer Chase of the paw patrol  requesting backup at the woods behind the lookout.  10-4 officer Chase we are sending back up now.  I wait till I hear a loud siren and then I go over and fill in the officers who responded to my call.  Okay officer we'll find him don't worry.  They rush off in to the woods. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 05, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Rocky gets a mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें