(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Chapter 1 ♥

Alot of thanks to @lost_rouges for tagging me in one of her recent chapters -3-

__________

Veronica was swiftly, and steadily..Changing into her god damn clothes. Un-ironically, she was late. Even though sleep was nice, she regretted going on a marathon for 'The Adams family'. She lived in a 4 story apartment where it gets robbed everyday and she gets to shot a bitch everyday. 

No.

No, that was a joke. The apartment was secure and pretty much, nobody robbed them or broke in. Why? Because everyone was broke. Being the slow crack ass Veronica is, she didn't have much time to do her makeup. She used concealer for her under-eyes, courtesy to the dark circles. She used some lip gloss, a peachy pink eye shadow, quick eyeliner that she will most likely mess up mid-way in work and go to the break room to fix it, and she FINALLY curled her lashes.

Honestly, it took a mediocre time. She sprayed on some perfume and grabbed her key's and bag. Like sonic, she jogged to her small but cozy car. She started the engine and drove out the parking lot to go to work, thankfully though. it was only 7:36 in the morning.

_______

She arrived at the cafe she worked at as the waitress. She parked her car as crooked as possible so she could annoy the shit out of everyone who comes by. As slow as this crack ass could, she walked through from the back door and waved to her co-worker's.

She worked at a small cafe so it was always at an easy pace that customer's come in. Her acquaintances where a Gender-fluid alien named Rola and a human of the male species named Chang. Chang was a Filipino and Rola was without a doubt American and white. Rola was a chill person, they had a good sense of humor and did their job decently.

Unlike a certain female. Their boss was there, of course earlier then everyone and was pulling in some coffee beans. Chang was the one reeling in the bags with their boss so Veronica was left with the task to see if they need anything and Rola was pretty much setting up the tables.

A normal workday is having a few customers coming in every now and then. Veronica, being the dumb genius she is, introduced her boss to jazz lo-fi hip hop and got it to play over the speaker's in the cafe. A good choice if the reader's agree.

As the first customer came in Veronica was to be the first to greet them. Her coarse, creaky, and dumb ass voice came out of her mouth.

''Hi! welcome to Natash Cafe.''

_____

Alright, how was that a first chapter my birdies ;))))