(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ chapter 4 ♥

Hope you guys did not miss this to much. This book isn't really that good lmao.

_______

Veronica was done with crushing the coffee beans. She set the extra crushed beans aside in sacks and put what they needed in the coffee maker. Setting aside the coffee bean's, She reached for the rag and cleaned up. Her hands were covered with some blue gloves.

The distinct sound of a slap ringed throughout the room. Veronica continued moving as she cleaned the counter. After a couple of minutes of cleaning behind the desk really quick, She moved to her black backpack she brought with her. Her hand's rummaged through the bigger pouch in the backpack.

Once she found her come and hair ties, She could hear here the door opening. What came forth was a familiar person coming through with a smile. "Sup homegirl, How's the day going?".

Veronica laughed at Rola's way of a greeting. She walked at an easy pace towards Rola. "Hey, you mind braiding my hair? I was busy cleaning my room this morning."

Complying to her wish, Rola sat down Veronica. Rola combed through the knots and separated Veronica's hair to three different sections. After They did Veronica's hair into a braid they tapped her shoulder.

"This isn't a hair salon, so next time you wake up early to do it yourself."

Veronica laughed at the saying. She put her left hand on her hip and snapped a Z. "I'm a free girl, a girl gotta do what she gotta do."

Her boss was setting up the tables and brought in some fresh flowers from the mini-Garden in the back of the cafè. Some hydrangea flowers and some blue orchids to compliment them. Some babybreath flowers, and bam. A wonderfully decorated table. Not much effort is really needed.

Veronica continued on with her day.