74 | Be Like

The zodiac signs be like:

Aries: awake at ridiculous hours, picks a color scheme & sticks to it, gets caught up entirely in what they're doing with only their endgame in mind.

Taurus: will come straight out & say they want attention, stops to help animals cross the road, early bird for sure.

Gemini: has an album for edgy memes & pop culture, unapologetic about what they know they're good at, any change in appearance is always drastic.

Cancer: makes you watch an entire movie for
just one line, starts an entire project over if there's a single mistake, does everything for the # aesthetic.

Leo: cares more about their hair than anything else, ride or die for their loved ones, limited social media presence.

Virgo: charismatic even when problematic, literally goes big or goes home, listens to music you wouldn't expect them to.

Libra: talks to all parties involved, not indecisive but truly indifferent, has definitely dyed their hair consistently for a period of time

Scorpio: doesn't offer up any thoughts that don't offer anything to the conversation, very broad taste in entertainment, contrary to popular belief just wants for everyone to be doing well.

Sagittarius: will make you drop everything you're doing to do something with them, obsesses over one interest for weeks until they find another Thing, low key sappy af.

Capricorn: super weird convos when they get comfortable with you, loves spending way too much time in front of the mirror, loves dramatic shows & series.

Aquarius: talented at skills that yield visual results, responds to what you were thinking instead of what you said, sleeps until the last possible minute but somehow always on time.

Pisces: hilarious without trying, cares more than they let on, somehow trips on perfectly flat surfaces.