Chapter 11

JAHARA OUT IN MEDIA
JAHARA POV
Not edited
"My back fucking hurts yoo" I said walking liyah to her class.
"Hmmp I wonder why...prolly doin sum tht involves back breakage but I gotta pee " she said. Haha she thinks she so funny but we started walking to the bathroom.
"Hahaha bye asf I don't do anything I'm innocent" I said turning to liyah to see her reaction but she was looking at something else and when I seen what it was my heart stopped it was ice almost half fucking this girl in the hallway in front of the bathroom I didn't even wanna go anymore.
"We don't have to I can jus wait" she said trying to walking in another direction I didn't want it to seem like I'm hurt so I laughed it off
"Girl lol we not together we just fuck ain't nun else he can do him" I said laughing a lil so she can kno it's cool and as we walked to the restroom liyah said excuse me but they didn't answer OMG bitch move so I said it.
"Y'all boys gon have to move cuz I gotta use the restroom" I said loud and clear and when they turned around the girl was mugging and ice looked shocked but amused and they moved to the side and continued....bet. We use the restroom and I took her to her class the bell rang I knew I was gon be late but I got p.e it don't matter as I was walking the halls was deserted like 2 people in the hall so I put my AirPods in and kept waking to my class but stop at the vending machine. When I bent down to get my snacks I felt sumone behind me and I turned around ready to curse sumone kid out.
"Who tf - I was cut off
"Chill it's me ....yk I missed yu" he said leaning down to kiss me. I feel like he dumb like really dumb your not kissing me after yu just kissed somebody. So I turned to the side and he kissed my cheeks.
"Damn what yu curving me for? It bet not be about early cuz yu not my bitch we jus fuck so if yu mad about that ion care....." He said harshly like he was mad and tbh that shit cut like a knife but will I show that I was hurt ? no.
I laughed "you swear yu the shit huh but yu not.You mad cuz I ain't kiss yo crusty lip ass, I'm not finna suck no dirty lips yu just kissed sumbody that's disgusting I feel like you retarted .think sumtimes ." I said my voice booming with venom and I took my shit out the vending.
He sucked his teeth "watch yo mouth talking reckless ,cuz yu ain't all at either witcho small ass you talk like you hard but you not whack ass. But I'm horny right now and I wanna fuck so we out or yu bumin and pulling a buzz" he asked he so blunt and rude I can't stand him but I nodded anyway ...I hate his fine stupid ass. We went to his car and drove to his house ....couple minutes later we arrived there and he got it and said let's go.
"Wait before I even fuck you. did You fuck that girl" I said cuz you not sticking shit in me right after you sticked it sumwhere else.
"Nah she went to class I was about to tho" he said taking off his shirt.
"Hoe" I mumbled under my breath
"Whatchu said" he asked coming close to me and pushing me on the bed . I tried to get back up but he pushed me back down and went on top of me putting both his hands beside my head.
"Nothing chill out" I said biting my lips he does things to me
"You sure cuz ion wanna have you paralyzed so vibe out" he whispered in my ear unbuckling my pants and sliding it off and taking off my shirt.
"Whatever stop playing so we can fuck already " I said ready

"You a freak over here telling me fuck you."he spoke sliding my panties off rubbing his tip around my slit entering it and got to pounding.

"FUCKKK BABBY SLOW DOWN A LIL" I said tryna run.yes already he packed
"Nah you was being real slick today" he said going faster and harder.
"You got the best pussy yo FUCK.yo shit wet and tight asf ma " he said and groaned.
"K-KAHMARI BABY FUCKK OH-MY-UHHHHHH youmakemefeelsogood" I moaned
"YOu know I want you" he said groaning and went ham that's when he hit my spot I was shaking it felt good.
"SHIT DADDY!!! Yes RIGHT THERE. Baby therrrrre" I screamed oh my god I was in Jupiter right now
Right there he said and every time I felt myself bouta cum he moved out a lil
"Babby what y-you doing I wanna cum" I said moaning and breathing for air.
"I ain't go lie you gotta beg for it you was being real mean to me today and ian like tht" he said pumping my shit but my missing my spot on purpose
"Okay B-baby I'm so-so sorry Pleaseee" I aid moaning I couldn't take it I wanted to cum
"Nah it's not genuine" he said going slowing down
"No no n-no Baby I mean it I'm sorry I only want Y-you FUCKKK and you onlyyy daddy I'm sorry p-please" I said and he went faster and her was pounding my spot I felt so good and I was about to cum and I seen him grunting and shit so I knew he was coming soon after I came like 10 minutes later he came to and I was jus laying there. then I thought about early so I jus got up going to the bathroom to clean myself up and when I was finished I went to him and said let's go I'm ready.
"Damn chill we jus finished yu can't stay longer" he said getting up trying to hug me. I moved back before he could
"You sweaty but fr get up I gotta get to school" I said getting my phone from the bed
"Me being sweaty never stopped you before, and what you in a hurry for? school almost dismissed" he said watching me as I was getting my stuff and preparing to leave. He looked me up and Down and nodded his head and went to the bathroom. Ion know what he thought after we fucked but we was not talking it's strictly fuck right. Couple minutes later he came out and was in a towel and the water was dripping down his skin fine is a understatement right now. While putting sweats on he seen me staring and mugged me
"Fuck you at looking bitch" he said and that's took me by surprise
"Bitch? Ion think I heard you right cuz I know you ain't talking to me." I said ready to spaz I even put my phone down ready to knock him out.
"Yah I'm talking to you . You a bitch and dumb damn that's sad" he said shaking his head and laughing like shit was funny.
"Pussy don't call me no bitch cuz I outta slap you in yo shit watch who taking to ion argue wit bitch niggas"
"I'm a bitch nigga damnn but you was screaming my name you scream all the bitch niggas you be fucking name cause y'all hoes be wild how bout before me yu was screaming they names too " he said nonchalantly so now he calling me a hoe. Knowing damn well I only fucked him and lost my innocence to him.I looked at him and my eyes was watering but instead of crying I went up to him and starting punching him and he was dodging and trying to hold my hands but no. I wasn't going for it he slipped and fell on the bed and I punched him in his face and I guess that triggered him cuz became hulk and threw my ass and I was on the floor but I got back and and tried punching him again but he caught my small ass and pushed me against the yelling in my face.
"Don't put yo hands on me jahara I swear to god ,don't. you ain't tryna die today so don't" he yelled my face and I was crying in frustration and was tryna get out his grip and he let me go. I don't care what he said I slapped the shit out of him and got my shit heading downstairs . He was just standing there looking at me and jus staring at me I looked at him and got out slamming his shit I'm done with his retarted stupid ass I hate him.
"Don't be slamming my shit jahara I swear to god" he said following me and heading to his car standing outside of it.
"Let's fucking go" he said lighting a blunt I looked at him and looked back on my phone I was waiting for my Lyft to come he smiling dick if he think I'm leaving with him.
"Jahara" he yelled I sat on the side walk thinking why was I fucking with his mental ass.

"Man ion got time for this" he said closing his door and walking to me and snatching me up.i pushed his ass.
"Don't fucking touching me I hate you. Don't touch me ,talk to me ,don't even say my name in yo head. I wish I never met yo scrawny ass ion even know why I mess with you ." I said getting up as I seen the Lyft pull up I got inside and left him standing there.

At school
I got in my car and left my phone in dnd ion wanna talk to nobody and as I went home I seen there was no car outside, thank god ion feel like communicating. As I got inside I went straight to the shower and after the shower I fell asleep.

4 hours later
I woke up it was currently 8:32
And I checked my phone to see missed call from liyah 20x and a couple message from ice.
(Text messages from ice)
Ice: I ain't mean to say that- 4:20
Ice: foreal baby I'm sorry I ain't mean what I said-4:35
Ice-i was just mad cuz yu was acting out and didn't even wanna touch me 4:55
Ice: yoooo -5:30
Ice: can we talk -6:00
Ice: fuck it I'm not even finna try with yo hardheaded ass. -6:15
Ice-i won't do it again I promise baby.- 6:40
Ice-Nah Fr I'm done fuck you jahara real shit-7:50
(End)
I read the message and shook my head he doesn't mean shit he say and tbh witchu ion care he not my nigga.
I texted liyah I'm fine I was sleep and I'm going back to sleep again and put my phone away heading to take s nap till the morning.

Hey guys ion really like this chapter but make sure you vote and comment 😘😘😘❤️❤️