Chapter 12

Ice POV
"Damnn I-Ice you so big omggggguddddd fuck you so big shittttuhhh"some broad at the trap was moaning while I was giving her back shots.we been at it for a lil min and my nut was finally kicking in I grabbed her hair and pulled it while beating shit up faster until I felt myself nut.
"Shit" I said putting my pants up heading  to my desk and  pulling out a blunt.
"You can go now. You're service no longer needed in my office so bang it" I said lighting up the blunt 
And making sure everything was good for the pass few days I was making straight plays in the trap and shit.So all I was doing was making money,smoking and fucking pretty much it. I pulled out my phone from my pocket to see a whole bunch of bit he's talking bout when ima see you, when I'm slidin and shit and one caught my eye it was jahara, yah I know I be playing with her and shit but I fucks with her, and her vibe , But ion know if I like her yet or whatever she cool and shit but she so hard for nun y'all ik I can't do no relationship but she ont be givin nun a chance and I ain't finna be chancing nobody.
(Text messages)
Jahara:yo
Me:wassup?wat yu want
Jahara:wym wat I want I can't text yu acting like I'm bothering you ...yk what fuck yu bye
Me: man chill out. What happen tho
Jahara:nun I miss you🙃
Me: you miss this dick not me but it's aight😂
Jahara: no I'm serious I miss you and lil guy
Me: lil guy? And what happen to yu hate me
Jahara: this why I can't ever be nice. I'm horny and I wanna fuck. happy ?yu always do the most just slide thru
Me:i think about it
Jahara:Ice don't play wit me
Left on seen
(End of text)
This girl so bipolar she lucky I mess with her crazy and lucky I ain't try her the way she did be a few back. But let me go home and take a shower I just fucked a broad and ian finna disrespect her like that.After that I got ready to pull up to her house
30 minutes later
Jahara house
I honked the horn. I seen her screaming and looking mad coming outside and looked at her through the window coming to the car.
"What happened" I asked ion know why I was concerned ion be caring bout shit
"Nothing thanks for asking but can we go" she said faintly smiling at me I nodded and we pulled up to my crib and she got out and went straight to the front door waiting for me while typing on her phone.
"Who you texting it better not be no nigga" I said opening the door she smiled up at me and shook her head...I was serious tho
"Nobody it just a friend from school and stuff" she said walking to the couch I went along with her and say.
"So wassup how yu been" she spoke lustfully climbing on my lap
Chuckling I said "I've been chilling."
"Mhmm chilling huh yk I really missed yu and couldn't stop thinking bought yu" she lowly said grinding on me and I'm not gon lie her lil innocent freak shit was turning me on I outta grab her and fuck her on this table.
"Oh really" I said my eye trailing her lips and I licked mines. She nodded looking at me like she wanted to fuck some shit up. She got off my lap went down and unzipped my pants I was confused .
"Yoo what yu doing" I said bringing her head up
"Youn have to do tht" I grabbed her face kissing her ion ever pass up free head sum wrong with me fr this girl doing sum shit to me.
She pouted
"But I want to.im not good enough or sumthing" she said and I seen frustration mixed with anger on her face.
"Yk what fuck you Kahmari fr."she said getting her shit tryna walk out
"Baby chill..calm down" I said trying not laugh she so bipolar one minute she hate me next min she dnt.

"I'm sorry idk wats going on with me..I'm sorry I just -
I cut her off "you good ma yk this yo dick dnt be acting for it yu want it yu got it."

"It's not even about the dick ice ...I mean I love tht trust me but I want yu too and I can't have yu cuz this relationship is strictly fuck and ik I wasn't supposed to fall for yu but it's hard okay" she said and I surprised.the way she treat a nigga tht ain't no like but I mean she do be clingy.
"Damn" was all I could say
"My bad I shouldn't have said it let's just continue what we was doing" she said pulling me and pushing me on the couch.i looked at her for a minute and grabbed her neck which caused her to fall on me and Istarted attacking her lips hungrily she got back to reality a seated unzipping my pants but paused.
"What yu stopping for I told yu this yo dick go dumb" I said leaning back a lil she looked at me in this cute type of way and started riding my shit. When I mean ride she was ridin tht shit like a cow girl like she was waiting for this shit.
"Fuck bae I missed yu OH my guhhdhh" she moaned all in my ear while bouncing on it I grab her ass bouncing her harder  and slapped it.
"Fuck daddy yes uhhshsvbdv" she screamed moaning
"Yk I missed yu right" I said grabbed her face and kissing it
"Hmmmm" she moaned
"Nah but yu ain't miss me enough" I said slowing down the pace.
"Baby I'm sorry I ignored yu I just be pet-tty" she said tearing up. Aww she weak for the dick fr
"Yu gon stop being petty" I ask slapping her ass and bouncing it harder and faster
"Yessss-ssss I'm sorry bae I'm SO Sorry" she screamed and then I felt her walls clenching
"Yu wanna nut huh" I said going faster
"Yesssss uhhhh" she said fuming in my shaft
"Fuck yu always make me feel good" she said slowing down after that she got off and went to the bathroom I went after her cuz I gotta wash up too.
"Thank yu so much I feel alive and not so down nomore" she said smiling .what she meant by down nomore.

Yah ik what typa ending well y'all said update I updated ima do a part 2 of this for yu guys but just because y'all said update I got y'all and school has been really hectic and the weather
too but stay safe my loves❤️❤️❤️.