Chapter 15

JAHARA POV

Girl ion trip over Ice ass. I said as me and liyah was talking

Girl stfu cuz jus the otha day when he wasn't answering you was talking about some "why he not answering me". liyah said trying to mock my voice.

First off ion sound like that and i said what is he doing to not answer my calls. I mentally rolled my eyes at myself ...maybe iam a lil dumb over him but nobody gotta know that.

Im shocked you even with me right now you be bood up with him all the time, thought you forgot about me honestly. she said maybe im over exaggerating or my best friend miss a real nigga.

You be missing me awww my heart I love you too liyaaahhhhh. I dragged her name being annoying. My phone buzzed under me and i picked it up to see my manz texted..let me stop

Ice 🍤: Wya
me: ...THANKS for askin im doin fine,

Ice 🍤: 😐I aint ask allat.

me: James chill im out with the guys🙄

Ice 🍤: you play all yo life with that sap ass name,
nah for tho wya ima pull up.

me: My bf house.

Ice 🍤: bet

me: me kidding me at liyah house

Ice 🍤:oh

me: come thru sexy

Ice 🍤: smd

TEXT THREAD OVER

you stay on that crusty ass phone. liyah said to me causing me to look up

girl my bad this dirty ass bitch nigga keep textin me. I said sitting up fixing myself

He comin here aint he, you over here tryna look cute and shit lmfao my dear sis already too bad. she said hyping me up

Bestie chill. I said flippin my hair back hearin a knock at the door i looked at liyah she shook her head as i ran my lil ass down stairs. Fixing my face so i wont seem to happy I opened the door.

"Who is it". I said lookin at his ugly sexy bitch ass he make me so happy. He mushed my head and walked in lookin around.....Nvm i take that back.

"dont be mushin me stupid bitch for i beat yo ass" i said mushin his head and pushin him. He looked at me with a mugg then started laughing when i returned it.

"You swear you so big sit yo small ass down" he said as he pushed me back makin me jump on his back pulling his hair

"who so small now small bitch nigga" I said trying to crawl from the back of him to the front.

"Yo monkey chill out." he said pulling me to the front then putting me down. He tried to give me a kiss but i backed up

"EW cooties nigga" i said sittin on his lap just as i was about to give him a kiss liyah came down the steps.

"Wassup foo where trev at he not answering" she said sittin down on the coach across from us.

"He at the trap rn" he said puttin his phone down tryna kiss on my neck causing me to push him away. He looked at me frowing and went back to doin it.

"chill liyah right in front of us." I said lowly but loud enough so he can hear he looked at me funny and stopped picking up his phone.

"Eww yall cute." liyah said smilin at me causin me to turn my head, awkard situations like this make me wanna hide.