chapter one.

nes was sitting in bed room. he took a shit on hids closet and he sayd "wow that was a nice time". he walk walk walk into the living room and knocking at the door. It was (y/n) . "oh hey (y/n) ness explamed. "hello nees im going tpo pick nic with the ohter guys you mant to cum with us????" (y/n) says blushng. ness cheeks turned into tomato. "y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yy-y-y-yes ok that sound fun," he beamed. "Ok cool lets go get out of youre jammies. ness" y/n) says. "ok" ness Ness go grabbing his bag and chnage into nice clothing. He shirt and he put on hat and tooked his yoyo just to b safe. . he then go down the stair to (y/n). Their eyes locked on ness' eyes. Ness had huge crush on (yn). he llved their shiny eyes and funnylaugh. They had been friends for over years and never split up but this time ness got feelings for (yn.) (/n) took his hand and run. "Come on Ness!!!! we got pizza and go to giant step. illegal but nice picnic spot also jeff killed the cops so they cant get us in jail. haha" says (y/n). then they go through cottage and cave and onto Giant steep. On giant stp there wsas Paula she brought tea set. Poo and Jeff were playing uno. Poo put down plus four card and jeff got angy. His face got red with madness. he drop card and say "god fuck piss dong god fucking damn you poo. my cards. my good cards. you shit."Poo chuckled in the back ground and Jeff went to cry. paula got tea for the boy to csalm the boy down. ness lookec over at y/n. they had looked good in the sunse t. ness was gon confess his locve tonight at night. when the stars cum. he looked and it was almost sunset????? "guys its almost sunset?????" NES cried. "ok we should brobably get eating our food i made sandwich cookies and fruit salad oand Jeff got telescope so we camn look at Stars Planets" Puala said. Jeff stopped crying for a second but immediately began sobbing softly. "ok lets have a time" y/n said. Everyone laughed and played and played uno until the first star shone in the sky. Ness thot that (yn) eyes shin brighter than nay star. hee want to confess but hes scared. Lil do he know (y/n) felt that way since like last year or some shit. they had romance and everyone lese saw it so thye tryhing to put them together, "ok lets look at the constillatin" paula spoked. paula poo and jeff got in line to look through telkescope but ness and (yn) stayed overnext to near the big footprint and lauffed tsalked and looked at star.

(end of chapter on